FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Thork I still dont understand

By Hoovyes - MEMBER - September 16, 2019, 18:49:55

As a 'new player' in Wakfu ( played old dofus my entire childhood ) I'm now lvl 70 so I decided to do the Thork dungeon
I easly killed everything except him, and I noticed his passive, tried to outdamage the heals, wasnt working,
I AFK mid fight to find a solution, I read 3 different topics here about you needing to stop on top of his totems, green ones to be more expecific, I waited for him to summon, stepped in one, ended turn, totem broke, nothing happened. I forced a summon running at the edges, nothing happened, I waited for him to summon another, I broke it using skills, nothing happened, I tried so many things until I gave up at round 37

How his mechanic works afterall?

0 0
Reactions 12
Score : 263

at the start of the turn of each entity in the combat he heal 15% or 10 % of his hp try putting uncurable on him or kill him last i remmber even with the mechanic he have generaly low dmg so he wont be a probleme

0 0
Score : 83

I was expecting a real mechanic that works, cuz I'm a Sadida, I cant prevent him from getting heals

0 0
Score : -464

kill your weaker allies(sidekick) and go 1 v 1 after mobs are dead

0 0
Score : 151

Walking over green totems remove stacks of his regen debuff, but its very buggy and rarely works.

1 0
Score : 9292

Standard strat (since the totem thing is completely unreliable) is just to clear mobs first so he's healing less per round, apply incurable if possible and then burst him, he has low Fire resistance so Iop's SiP, Fire Masq (stupid strong at that level) or Fogger are all good for tearing great chunks out of his HP.

1 0

Well, thank you all, sad to read that an old game like this still has bugs turning the game a pain for new explorers

0 0
Score : 3909

If you end your turn on a green artifact, it will LOWER his regen by 1 stage.
You have to do that 4 times to nullify it

1 -1

Sorry but I said that in my thread that I was doing that and anything possible, and it wasnt working

0 0
Score : 277

The actual strat is that the boss has to end its turn on a totem to remove a level on his regeneration passive. Otherwise, s50 Thork would be undoable.

2 0

That looks super hard

0 0

I came back here to confirm that Biiditchoun is the only one right, the rest is all wrong, maybe because you guys stopped playing or are strong enough to not care about low level dungeons anymore

So I'm leaving here the right way to do it the boss right now for others that can be lost as me and end up in this thread

The only way to remove Twork buffs is to make him step in the artifacts, ANY ARTIFACT, dosent need to be the yellow one, can be any artifact, I tested run 5 times already

0 0
Respond to this thread