FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

What is Active/Passive spell base damage based on.

By SirPandaaa - MEMBER - March 17, 2019, 22:35:21

Is it the same as Elemental Spells where the base damage is based on character Levels.

Examples,

The heal from Sram "Murderer" Passive
The damage on Eliotrope "Incandescence" Active

I'm trying to see what the tooltip value for these are at Lv200, or are they static and can only be improved with mastery, and not levels.

I tried setting my Adjustable level down to see if that changed the values, It didn't.

0 0
Reactions 7
Score : 4120

Are you asking about Chromatic spells? they have a little icon that has all 4 elements in a circle. Those take your highest elemental mastery + whatever secondaries conditions apply and then does damage based on that. 

0 0
Score : 4146

No, it's just a flat damage base, only improved by masteries at any level (but does usually improve when the passive upgraes to lvl 2 at 100 lvls after unlocking them), why do you ask?

0 -1
Score : 112

So the damage written on the spell description isn't the base damage?

because the number does change. I compared my "Murderer" base heal vs my lower level friends and his was lower (both passives are Lv2).

So I assumed either the level slider was just missing from the passives, or the spell description doesn't show base damage/heal, and shows something else instead.

0 0
Score : 4146

I mean it's impacted by the associated masteries, you probably had better gear and characteristics then him

0 -1
Respond to this thread