FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

anyone feel like we don't have enough time for our turns as huppermages ?

By astrojar - MEMBER - December 24, 2018, 20:28:06

I always feel like at the start of my turn I need to already have decided what each ap will be used on , I literally only get time to click on my spells , and especially on turns where I get the extra ap from feca and the extra ap from the whisps + the ap from the turn bonus , literally all you have time for is to press your spells , you can't even think about what to do , so if anything unexpected happens , wasting even a second thinking about what you should do means not being able to spend your last 2 ap sometimes even 4.

Not to mention if we lose or gain ap we have to recalculate our spell costs in order to get the right rune rotation , it's such a disadvantage makes me think I should just change my hupp to a fog or a cra.

I know we get some turns where we get more time for some reason but they don't always come when you need them, for example : when you're ready to nuke

or maybe I just suck at huppermage
what do you guys think ?

1 0
Reactions 6
Score : 254

Turn 1 gives you 40 seconds instead of 30 as of last update, to give you time to read states, set up your initial plan based on positions, etc.

You can also carry up to 30 seconds of unused time to your next turn, for a maximum of 60 seconds if you've been going fast. You can try to plan around this by making sure you can do certain turns faster, banking time for complex ones.

But honestly, a lot of the high-complexity classes run into that- Xelor and Huppermage from my experience, and old Feca, when glyphs and armors were made by combining 2-3 spells, and stacking +AP required you to build them individually and use another spell to stack them onto one cell.

0 0
Score : 6414

Pandawa, Hupper and Xelor are my top for classes that have issues with their turntime. Ok, 40 seconds help on first turn, but for example on pandawa, you can't ramp up time, because you are always pretty much using every turn in complex fights.

1 0
Score : 109

I feel basically the same. As Huppermage the use of runes and the use of  passive spells need to be pretty calculated.

I think if there was a way of renewing the runes or a way to keep which rune we want, the class would work better. 

To use principle effectively, it is necessary to calculate the turns before, as there is the cooldown to  use the spell again and needed to be with the right rune.

0 0
Score : 278

I have that problem with the Eniripsa as well. They're a cool class with a ton of versatility, but you really need to think fast to use anything fancy or you're just going to screw up.

0 0
Score : 64

Iop has a similar problem too. 

0 0
Score : 1466

I have the same problem with a lot of classes, but eventually you will have the muscle memory in using the classes in short amount of time.

0 0
Respond to this thread