FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

[Guide, WIP] Levelling with new Enviromentals & Politics

By CuddleBeam - MEMBER - April 10, 2018, 12:02:24

Hello! With the new Environmental Quests up for insane EXP and the changes in politics, I'd like to make a new guide for levelling. For this, the focus will be on:

• Getting as many Enviromentals as possible. Jumping between areas, Dragoturkeying, etc.
  • Dodging Politics: Giving leveling alternatives to players to avoid laws which screw them. For the casual player, it's much easier to just avoid the issues with laws because they don't have the resources to get the equipment needed to bother with Battlefields to defend convenient territory nor the social capital/influence to change what the gerontocracy of the game wants to make happen with laws, would they not be favorable. So the best is to just ignore and dodge it.
  • Quests/Extras: Treasures and other goodies you can get along the routes of your levelling.

Note that I will use parts of the existing MethodWakfu Exp guide, since a bit is still useful. Credits to them for those parts. Work in progress, although I'd massively appreciate help.
0 - 30
Asturb

.Here is a map with the level ranges for the environmental quests and the areas where they are. Politics aren't an issue here because the territory is permanently neutral. 

• 0 – 6 : Incarnam Tutorial and Quest. If you skip it, you directly start at level 6 in Astrub.
  • 6 – 20 : Fields/Plains/Tainela Drakoturkey: Go between Tofus/Bliblis/Gobballs via the drakoturkey. Don't lock yourself up in the Sewer even if the Quest leaves you there, it's a red herring. Go for these triple environmentals instead.
  • 21 – 30 : Cementery/Forest/Mountain Drakoturkey: Go between Skeletons/Piwis/Treechnids via the drakoturkey.
8 -1
Respond to this thread