FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

What idot work with balans ?

By CPoken - MEMBER - August 24, 2017, 14:48:25

Especially sadida - WTF ankama ? Sadida can have resist more then feca and his doll have SAME resist , WHAT? RLY? Doll with 80+ resist? You make super unkilleble charakter , gg. 
Even broke class - sacrier cant kill sadida with same lvl .

1 -7
Reactions 14
Score : 4105

Sadidas take time to get that res up high in a fight, vs fecas that start the fight out with massive Res. Sacriers are great in Pvp but in order to beat a sadida you cannot just smash it in the face. I agree one sadis get to that part of the fight it becomes very one sided, but at the same rate thats what they are trying survive long enough for. Its strategy, though the counter play of it is not very balanced. The community has been asking for some class reworks for over 2 years, it seems as though we will not get them any time soon. 

1 -1
Score : 957

considering all the item reworks and crafting and just adding a whole new region and now were waiting for our server merge (im not sure what populations are but logically) for nox and remmington, were gonna be doubling the pops of what i assuming is the most populated server in the game.....now they will be able to gather much more feedback regarding classes and economy bullshit, from there they can decide OPS we need more items/materials or yeah maybe we should tweak that before we lose everyone 

2 0
Score : 90

"Even broke class - sacrier cant kill sadida with same lvl" - sadida is the only class who can beat them, thanks that there are exist some counter, sadidas just have high hp and res builds usually, every one can reach same hp, since they dont have special passives for that, they only have passive for resist from dolls, but all others classes have thier own unique passives, if u dont know how to play against sadidas' passives - that means only that u are not skilled enough, there are many ways how to beat sadi 1v1

1 -1
Score : 558

And that say sadida with 326 win and 0 lose 1vs1 pvp

0 0
Score : 115

o3o No one going to call out the Balance typo in the heading? No? OK, guess it's just me then. :3 Anyways: There are plenty of ways to beat Sadi. Problem is, not many people know it. xD The popular one is to destroy their Ultra Powerful as soon as possible, that gives you about 3 turns [If you killed it within 2] of hitting the Sadida before they can summon a new UP. I don't see much issue in the class, just in how people tend to try and fight them thinking they're like a Iop. xD

1 -4
Score : 558

ok. try kill Ultra Powerful with 80+res and 8k hp (+ heal an armor) in 2 turn

0 0
Respond to this thread