FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Spell XP Catch-up?

By Vaus February 08, 2014, 06:07:00

While I was grinding on Bilbiza island, I absentmindedly did a few of the quests in that island's questline. I ended up earning around 2 million experience points and went from level 94 to level 95. The spells I have focused on are around level 94, which I expect is normal.

I want to ask if I can regain some of that wasted potential spell xp if I avoid questlines for now and battle a lot more. I'm not sure if there's any sort of compensatory maneuver aside from this, but any help would be appreciated.

Spoiler (click here to show spoiler)

I suppose I should make the question more generalized. What should you do if you gain large xp boosts from quests (and thus no spell xp is given) and are worried about making sure your spell xp growth is not stunted as a result?
0 0
Reactions 4
Score : 153

Wakfu keeps track of how much spell XP a character with your amount of experience "should" have. If your spell XP falls behind, such as by completing quests or only using spells that are already maxed out, then you'll start earning more spell XP per fight until you're back to where you should be. If you respec before your spell XP has caught up, then the difference between how much you should have and how much you do have will be added to your spell XP pool.

So go out and gain XP in any way you like; that spell XP is never lost.

1 0
Score : 17787

Lethalen is correct. Don't worry too much over it; your spell exp will catch up.

0 0
Score : 999

Thanks for explaining that Lethalen! I never knew that.

0 0
Score : 146

Thank you all very much! I feel much better now with all that advice.

0 0
Respond to this thread