FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Socially Acceptable Salutations

By Jeryn June 09, 2011, 10:58:08

I am called Jeryn, or Jerakal, depending on where and when such names are available to me. And since someone has so graciously gifted me a beta key, I could not think of a better way to spend time while the client updates, then to introduce myself to the community here.

So here I am.

I admit that I am new to the Wakfu/Dofus scene, but I am an avid fan of both turn-based strategy-games and MMOs both.

The alchemy of both of these genres intrigues me.

So here I am.

I am an experienced gamer/basement dweller, and I hope to get along well with at least some of you.

Edit: In retrospect, some in-game contact info would probably help now that I have the game installed.

My current character at this time is Jerakal, a Xelor, and I am still in the tutorial area attempting to figure out how to skin sheep. Feel free to bother me.

0 0
Reactions 2
Score : 10

As much as I hate to say this, since I am in fact a citizen in the nation of Amakna, don't become a citizen there, at least for now, the government is messed up really bad and you wouldn't enjoy yourself, become Bonta when you get the choice :x.
Anywho welcome to the Dofus/Wakfu universe, ***'s fun and you're bound to enjoy yourself, just don't feed the trolls (I'm sure you knew that though)

0 0
Score : 92

Hmhmhm, thanks for the warning. I guess I'll go with Boonta for now, since things seem in some disarray on the other side, though honestly, I'm rather curious about the other two nations that are supposedly going to be implemented.

And don't worry, I know my way around a troll or two.

0 0
Respond to this thread