FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Hello peeps

By Zhaky#8348 July 11, 2016, 18:17:32

Hello peeps!

I'm a Danish lad (27 years old) who played Wakfu back in 2012 for a little while. Before that I played a bit of Dofus. I quit because of lack of time, as my playtime was replaced mostly by me gathering resources for people, as I was running what I called Hamster Co (Click here). I also helped establish the Brakmar Express once with the Brakmar community (Click here), back when that was necessary (doesn't seem like it is anymore, right?). I had a great time, with the little time I had, now I have a bit of time again to spend, and I want to get back into the awesome community of Wakfu. Currently I'm playing on the Remington server, and I joined the Sufokia nation this time, so I'm looking for a friendly guild and some nice people to play with, whether it be dungeon runs, grinding, roleplaying, gathering, crafting or working on some cool projects.

If you want to meet me in game or have a proposition for me, write a comment here, send me a private message or find me IG on Zhaky.

It's good to be back! laugh

0 0
Reactions 6
Score : 91

First welcome back to wakfu Zhaky! Hope you enjoy it. Id also like to say that if you are still looking for a guild Dream Team would be an option as we are pretty new but quite active usually and always doing something.

1 0
Score : 713
Forgottenmemoriez|2016-07-12 06:32:04
First welcome back to wakfu Zhaky! Hope you enjoy it. Id also like to say that if you are still looking for a guild Dream Team would be an option as we are pretty new but quite active usually and always doing something.

Thanks. I've heard of your guild, just can't remember where exactly. How can I get in touch with you? And are you afiliated with Sufokia or another nation?

Edit: I've applied to join the guild
0 0
Score : 394

Welcome back to Wakfu!

1 0
nsiccaa|2016-07-12 10:22:13
Welcome back to Wakfu!

Thanks biggrin 
0 0
Score : 7991

Velkom tilbage. Jag antar du spiller på Remington QQ.

0 0
HealingHotness|2016-07-19 18:00:54
Velkom tilbage. Jag antar du spiller på Remington QQ.

Det er korrekt biggrin og tak
0 0
Respond to this thread