FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Another Ordinary Introduction.

By Zorael - MEMBER - May 09, 2016, 02:34:52

Hello, everyone! My name is Mel (or Tai!), and I play on the Nox server with my Cra, Aeruna. I've been playing Wakfu on and off for over a year and a half now, and have watched the television series... Far too many times. If you'd like a rough estimate, I'd say I've watched it around 20 times all the way through. Needless to say, I like Wakfu a little too much. Anyway, I haven't been too active on the forums, but I do check them rather frequently. I figured it was time to formally introduce myself after a year and a half.

Some basic facts about me! I'm 20 years old and working, but still living at home. I'm female, and my nationality is Chinese. (Here's a picture of me if you're curious.) I like to draw and spend most of my time playing various games, usually something like League of Legends or Splatoon. I enjoy roleplaying, and used to do it quite frequently. If you'd like my Summoner Name or Nintendo ID/3DS Friend Code, please DM me! If you ever want to try to talk or be friends or whatever, feel free to add my Skype! My username is tsunbeare. Just be sure to tell me who you are in your contact request.

In any case, I've run out of things to say. I'll end it on a happy note, and say that I've made many friends through Wakfu, and hope to make many more! See you around!

1 0
Respond to this thread