FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Meet CM Picaro!

By $[Sabi] - ADMINISTRATOR - November 05, 2014, 16:27:07

Hi everyone,

Today is a special day as we get to welcome a new International Community Manager into our WAKFU International Community: CM Picaro!

As our Community grows there is a need for us to be able to give you all the attention and information as much as possible, as well as making sure to continue to share your voices, and his arrival (which I have teased about a few times) will allow us to increase that presence and more.

I am sure that the Community will be welcoming him with open arms as you have done for me in the past which I am still thankful for.

I wish to tell you so much more about CM Picaro but it wouldn't be fair to not let him introduce himself first to you, so here he comes! biggrin 

First Ankama intervention
Score : 4093

Hello everyone,

As Sabi has rightly said (thanks Sabi!), I'm the new International Community Manager, Picaro.

It's great to be part of the WAKFU family and I am looking forward to meeting everyone involved in our community.

I'm very excited to be here and hope that with the combined efforts of Sabi and I, we'll be able to support you, our lovely WAKFU community. Together, we will continue our efforts in making sure your voices are heard!

Enough of the formal introductions though, here's a little bit about me:

The name Picaro comes from the Spanish word Pícaro, which, loosely translates as 'rascal' and 'trickster.' So be sure to expect the odd joke now and then! wink

When I'm not playing WAKFU, I like to mash buttons on 'Beat 'em ups' like Tekken. Sometimes I even manage to win. I'm an avid gamer, so would love to know what everyone plays when not adventuring through the World of Twelve!

I have an unhealthy addiction to chocolate and have a soft spot for Bow Meows. But there's more to me than chocolate and cats, so why don't you send some questions my way and I'll try my best to answer!

That's all for now, thanks for the welcome Sabi!

Picaro

See message in context
2 -1
Reactions 45
Score : 4093

Hello everyone,

As Sabi has rightly said (thanks Sabi!), I'm the new International Community Manager, Picaro.

It's great to be part of the WAKFU family and I am looking forward to meeting everyone involved in our community.

I'm very excited to be here and hope that with the combined efforts of Sabi and I, we'll be able to support you, our lovely WAKFU community. Together, we will continue our efforts in making sure your voices are heard!

Enough of the formal introductions though, here's a little bit about me:

The name Picaro comes from the Spanish word Pícaro, which, loosely translates as 'rascal' and 'trickster.' So be sure to expect the odd joke now and then! wink

When I'm not playing WAKFU, I like to mash buttons on 'Beat 'em ups' like Tekken. Sometimes I even manage to win. I'm an avid gamer, so would love to know what everyone plays when not adventuring through the World of Twelve!

I have an unhealthy addiction to chocolate and have a soft spot for Bow Meows. But there's more to me than chocolate and cats, so why don't you send some questions my way and I'll try my best to answer!

Picaro

2 -1
Score : 823

Welcome aboard, Picaro! One more English native to infiltrate the French HQ... MWAHAHAHA! wink 

2 0

Congratulations, Picaro! Welcome to the team.

I hope we don't drive you too far up the wall... just far enough. wub 

Score : 61

Let the hazing commence! Now where did I put that tape...

0 0

Welcome smile 

Score : 30746

Guys, you do realize that this was meant as a message to the community, not the Ankama staff, right?
You all got to meet him at the office already!

Also, welcome Picaro! smile

2 0
Score : 1272
Picaro|2014-11-05 16:51:21

Picaro
Welcome to the Wakfu Community Picaro! I hope you enjoy being our CM. ^ w ^

As for a question...hmm; what are your top 5 favorite animes of all time? :3
(You can say TV Series instead if you aren't an avid anime fan) 
0 0
Score : 234

Greetings and welcome, new overlord!

*praising intensifies*

0 0

Be careful guys, [Picaro] is a chocolate stealer =(...

(seriously though, your chocolate isn't safe)

I'll always keep my chocolate with me when I go to the toilets now.

@Troyle : let us display our pleasure to the community biggrin 
Score : 94

Welcome Picarro,
It is nice to see that international team is growing up. Also your coming probably breaked the guiness record of longest dev post chain in a single topic. (Quick!, Someone find a notary for this biggrin ) Since you like button mashing games maybe you can arrange a tournament at Ankama Office? Like Team International versus Team Spain. smile

Profhero

0 0
Score : 32
Troyle|2014-11-05 17:14:21
You all got to meet him at the office already!

Nope.

Where is he !?

Welcome, by the way !
0 0
Score : 2

Hello Picaro and welcome !

Don't listen to them you can be safe if you bring us chocolate smile 

0 0
Score : 8251

Wow, he's here! Also so is everyone else from Ankama, apparently. Welcome welcome!

My question for Picaro iiiissss... Ferrero Rocher, or Toblerone? Pick one.

0 0
Score : 12800

Welcome Picaro! I hope our feedback is welcomed by you and the ankama staff. I know everything won't get added but I hope you help sabi with events and other stuff. It matters a lot to us.

I like chocolates too, specially Ferrero Rocher chocolates o.o

By the way it's great to see an ecaflip staff again, I miss Zydrune.
Bon chance!

0 0
Score : 5725

Welcome and good luck! smile 

0 0
Score : 8442

Welcome!

--

Milk, white, or dark? happy 
0 0
Score : 1035

Welcome Picaro wink I hope you enjoy being part of this community, they generally are nice guys tongue

Advise from an old mod: always have fire-works if stuff goes mad, they love fire-works.

0 0
Guys, you do realize that this was meant as a message to the community, not the Ankama staff, right?

You can't stop us, we still wanna reply! xD

Welcome aboard, Picaro! biggrin I'm sure everyone is happy to have you here. Have fun and all the best smile

... Even though I need not ask about it on the forums, I still feel the urge to inquire about your chocolate addiction O_O I guess it'll be your new trademark among Wakfu players and moderators, people won't forget this! wink
Score : 4277

Welcome to community, Picaro.
Hope you will help us and we can help you.
~Poetesse.

0 0
Respond to this thread