By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Uh, Yes hello...

By MincedMice - MEMBER - February 15, 2014, 10:31:39

Looking at the rules I guess it's best to be as polite and correct for this so..

Hello! My named is MincedMice(Lunarous) and I started Wakfu about a year ago but just recently became more invested in it from watching the show!

I hope to have an enjoyable time with all of you here in the forums and in the game and such! happy/

0 0
Reactions 1
Score : 3083
MincedMice|2014-02-15 10:31:39
Looking at the rules I guess it's best to be as polite and correct for this so..

Hello! My named is MincedMice(Lunarous) and I started Wakfu about a year ago but just recently became more invested in it from watching the show!

I hope to have an enjoyable time with all of you here in the forums and in the game and such! happy/
Hi MincedMice!

Welcome to Wakfu! I'm glad to hear that we have more fans from the show getting involved, especially with the recent focus on the Lore in-game. If you ever need any help or are looking for some friends, then the forums is the place to go.

Happy playing MincedMice! happy 
0 0
Respond to this thread