FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

I should've been visiting this place first, shouldn't I?

By DJKac#8308 - MEMBER - January 16, 2014, 21:47:13

Hello there! Name's Kac (thought Mihnik's good, too)
I am not a forum guy, but thought you might like my little fan-fiction writing.
Then I realized it would be nicer to introduce myself properly. Which is rather difficult, because I am not a forum guy.
Well, few more notes:
- I enjoy playing as Eni, even when alone (which isn't that big problem since sidekicks' release)
- A good company is always appreciated (server is Remington)
- If you see me drawing (from time to time, but quite often lately) don't be angry. My skills are quite poor tongue
- I usually have an empty head (like at this exact moment; no idea what to write)

Well, if I survive a bit here, it would be good enough for me :3
See ya! (and while you're here, why don't you read a little story that didn't change anything at all?)

P.S. Need anything? Contact me then. (either here, or on fan-fic forum, or through some PM, duno how those things work.)

0 0
First Ankama intervention

Hi DJKac,

Welcome to the WAKFU forums!

I am using this occasion to welcome also any newcomers to these forums and give a few pointers.

You may want to make sure to get yourself acclimated first with our forum rules: Here. They are about to be updated again but it is still a good thing to do.

To make yourself more familiar with the game, the General Game Guide may have many pointers for you, as well as our Encyclopedia: Here.

While you may notice a lot of forums and subforums are present in this website, but while they cover all aspects of the game, there are also great guides made by other players: Here that can be of interest too.

As you can see we have a lot to offer you but most of all we are happy to have you part of this adventure!

See you in WAKFU!

See message in context
Reactions 3

Hi DJKac,

Welcome to the WAKFU forums!

I am using this occasion to welcome also any newcomers to these forums and give a few pointers.

You may want to make sure to get yourself acclimated first with our forum rules: Here. They are about to be updated again but it is still a good thing to do.

To make yourself more familiar with the game, the General Game Guide may have many pointers for you, as well as our Encyclopedia: Here.

While you may notice a lot of forums and subforums are present in this website, but while they cover all aspects of the game, there are also great guides made by other players: Here that can be of interest too.

As you can see we have a lot to offer you but most of all we are happy to have you part of this adventure!

See you in WAKFU!

Score : 3

Hi, I'm new to Wakfu. Sorry if I'm asking a silly question but I've seen people talking about NoX and Remington server. However when I log into my Wakfu I only see Phaeris and Adamai server.
Is Nox and Remington in another version of Wakfu?

0 0
Score : 3104
Memory90|2014-01-17 08:16:24
Hi, I'm new to Wakfu. Sorry if I'm asking a silly question but I've seen people talking about NoX and Remington server. However when I log into my Wakfu I only see Phaeris and Adamai server.
Is Nox and Remington in another version of Wakfu?
Hi Memory!

I can't belevie no one has replied to you sooner, I'm so sorry!

Remington, Nox, Dathura and a few other servers all use a different client. The client you have downloaded, with Phaeris and Adamai is the Wakfu Asia version. If you live in the Asia/Australia/NZ region then I would strongly suggest playing on the Wakfu Asia servers. The game is free to play but has an optional Premium service too. The only think you'll need to do is create an account on Wakfu Asia so you can play. The only available server at the moment is Phaeris, as the Adamai server is the test server for Mods.

I hope this helps you Memory! happy
0 0
Respond to this thread