FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Returning to the game, looking for someone to play with

By seantheevil#4147 - MEMBER - December 29, 2013, 18:43:17

I know it's been a while, but I played during the french beta and I believe part of the English one as well, but I left.

I've decided to come back to the game today, and I'm looking forward to meeting a bunch of cool people like I did before smile

Although... if someone could point me to which server has the most people... (I'm considering Nox right now :3) tongue Or if someone would like to start the game with me, that would be great too smile

-Sean :3

0 0
Reactions 5
Score : 4082

If u speak english mostly, nox would be best. I once considered myself moving to remington which has a higher population but because of time differences and language barriers... the actual people u meet and can understand are much less than nox.

and hit me up if u wanna play - Hachunemiku

0 0
Score : 16007

Oi oi

What time zone are you on Sean as I think thats really the main thing.

I play on Remington and anyone who joined us from Nox it was very difficult to get more than 1 hour before one of the party had to go to bed.

JerryDB

0 0
Score : 299
JerryDB|2013-12-30 01:38:36
Oi oi

What time zone are you on Sean as I think thats really the main thing.

I play on Remington and anyone who joined us from Nox it was very difficult to get more than 1 hour before one of the party had to go to bed.

JerryDB
Hmm okay thanks for reinforcing my plan xD I run on EST (GMT-5). I guess Nox would be best for the time zone, yeah~ Thanks JerryDB smile

-Sean
0 0
Score : 1376

Bout to head out, but can hit me up later. I'm on nox and my gf and I run a guild our peak times are EST evening and we're both based in EST, so if interested we'll pull ya in and you'll be able to join up with guildmates for stuff ^^

Can check us out in the Ashen Lepus post on Nox guild forums. I need to re update it when I get home tonight we've seen a big number growth like 10 people gained in the last 3 days holding 5+ people on often (we don't have multi boxers) we're just a laid back chill group looking to play the game and have fun. IGN: Maddness if I'm not on can always shoot me an ankabox

Take care ^^

0 0
Score : 299
Jferg|2013-12-30 17:45:51
Bout to head out, but can hit me up later. I'm on nox and my gf and I run a guild our peak times are EST evening and we're both based in EST, so if interested we'll pull ya in and you'll be able to join up with guildmates for stuff ^^

Can check us out in the Ashen Lepus post on Nox guild forums. I need to re update it when I get home tonight we've seen a big number growth like 10 people gained in the last 3 days holding 5+ people on often (we don't have multi boxers) we're just a laid back chill group looking to play the game and have fun. IGN: Maddness if I'm not on can always shoot me an ankabox

Take care ^^

Hey, that sounds great smile I'll contact you as soon as I make myself a character. I always have problems choosing a class xD

But seriously, thanks for the invite. I remember guilds being one of the funner things from when I was in the betas ^-^

-Sean
0 0
Respond to this thread