FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Returning!

By December 23, 2013, 21:01:10

Hello everyone, I played this game during beta and now I'm returning after some hard time at University.
Things are really different o.o! So many new things I feel lost.

Some people told me we can subscribe using some kind of virtual cash, Ogrines, and that I can buy those ingame using kamas or using the boutique. This sounds great, I can play the game without paying real money. However, how do I get kamas ingame if I cannot even fight monsters at my Nation's territory? And I can't buy Ogrines because there are no packages at the boutique... I think it may be my location, anything wrong with Brazil? Am I allowed to buy Ogrines here?

I'd love to play this unique game again and meet all of you, but I don't know how...sad 

0 0
Reactions 1
Score : 16007
Nelereide|2013-12-23 21:01:10
Hello everyone, I played this game during beta and now I'm returning after some hard time at University.
Things are really different o.o! So many new things I feel lost.

Some people told me we can subscribe using some kind of virtual cash, Ogrines, and that I can buy those ingame using kamas or using the boutique. This sounds great, I can play the game without paying real money. However, how do I get kamas ingame if I cannot even fight monsters at my Nation's territory? And I can't buy Ogrines because there are no packages at the boutique... I think it may be my location, anything wrong with Brazil? Am I allowed to buy Ogrines here?

I'd love to play this unique game again and meet all of you, but I don't know how...sad
Oi oi and welcome back, I am JerryDB of Remington.

There are two payment methods real cash (currency) and ogrines.

Lets say I buy 50,000 ogrines for £50. I could then use those same ogrines to buy 1 years subscription for 47,000 ogrines.

Ogrines can also be used to purchase items from the boutique where you can buy equipment and cosmetic items and many other things.

The way I know of to play this game for free is to play Dofus then turn the in game money into orgines which can not be done on Wakfu. Then with the Dofus earned ogrines subscribe to Wakfu.

Ogrines expire you should get an email telling you when they do when you pay for them also you can look it up on your account settings.

I am sorry I can not help you any further with the Brazilian payment methods.
0 0
Respond to this thread