FR EN ES PT
Browse forums
Score : 543

Change Can Begin With Bonta (Election and Events)

By Eidolus - MEMBER - October 28, 2013, 17:09:41
Hello! My name is Quxti and I am currently running for governor of Bonta.
Frankly, the World needs to change and Bonta, as one of the more powerful nations, is just the place to begin that; however, I'm not entirely sure what the people of Nox want more of in the world.
So here is my proposal:
In this thread, you tell me what you want from a good Bontarian governor / government and if elected I will do my best to respond to your ideas.
Reactions 12
Score : 6218
Although I am not Bontan I do speak for more international (of Nox of course) activities that aren't simply wars and soldier farming events and all the simple common ideas. Perhaps more promotions with other government.

I'm just asking for people to come up with events not only for the nation itself but events that all nations can join in on for a few hours.

(Also, Shout out warning: HI BLACK HAT! XD)

--Skai
Score : 429
Permanent war with Sufokia.
Score : 134
Ballsdeep69|2013-11-19 01:25:47
Permanent war with Sufokia.

Wow you really don't like Sufokia
Sufokia has like, two citizens.
I'll try not to get too off-topic but how does that validate a permanent war?
Sufokia blows.
Let's not drift from the main topic that the Original Poster has given us.
Everyone has their own opinions of each nation and according to forum rules one should not be disrespectful.

-Skai
I think I'm pretty on topic. Sufokia blows, let's go to perma-war with them. Bonta could steamroll them and their two citizens. They'll be too busy fishing, anyway.
Score : 1803
an event that isn't pvp oriented would be a breath of fresh air
Ballsdeep69|2013-11-23 08:02:22
I think I'm pretty on topic. Sufokia blows, let's go to perma-war with them. Bonta could steamroll them and their two citizens. They'll be too busy fishing, anyway.

Sufokia doesn't simply have two citizens or they would never have a full cabinet, as well I have seen plenty of Sufokians around Nox. Sufokia isn't dead.
Sufokia is actually a pretty nice nation in my opinion. No need for them to be hated.
Plenty of reason to hate.
Reason 1: Sufokia blows.
Reason 2: Near Impossible to navigate once you get off the roads.
Reason 3: Sufokia blows.
Ballsdeep69|2013-11-24 20:56:26
Plenty of reason to hate.
Reason 1: Sufokia blows.
Reason 2: Near Impossible to navigate once you get off the roads.
Reason 3: Sufokia blows.

Reason 2 sounds like England...or Manhattan
Respond to this thread