FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

[FOUND] Coming back potentially & searching for a guild

By Deashotshooter - MEMBER - July 19, 2020, 18:12:41

So, I come back to the site to see if anything's changed. And I promptly get sensory overload from all the updates that have gone on. To make a long story short, when I "put down" the game about 3 years ago, I told myself I'd come back when it seemed more friendly towards a f2p player such as myself. The conversion stone has me hoping that this is the time to return and try to have fun here again. There's a bit more of an explanation behind this, but then it wouldn't be a short story.

More to the point, I haven't checked to see if the guild I'm in is still active (or even if I'm in a guild after three years) so I wanted to see if any guilds were recruiting.If I'm honest, I'm not sure how much I know about the game any more. I have a lvl 140+ Cra main, along with other characters, with a main focus on farming and baking (last I remember anyway) and... well I will help out where I can. I suppose I'm primarily looking for a guild to help me get back into the game and will bear with me while I relearn........ everything. Maybe help me level my characters, though I hope to be able to do that myself once I can establish a method of earning kama once more.

So... yes, if your guild is recruiting and possesses helpful members.... let's talk maybe? Also, if you can maybe give your opinion on which is a more active server (Nox or Remington), that would be appreciated.

EDIT: Right, forgot one important note. My schedule will become busy as I explore options for online college courses so... I will endeavor to keep the guild updated should I join.

And if there is anything else you'd like to know about my history with Wakfu or general scheduling and other matters (within reason), please feel free to ask.

Edit 2: So I wanted to confirm thatI've found a guild (The Arbiter), and... well I guess others can come here to search for a guild as well. 

0 0
Reactions 8
Score : 125

Hello deashot 
if you choose Nox then I lead a guild called the Tempest. That said, you are quite a few levels above me (117) but I can still help you relearn the game.

Nox and Remi are both populated, Remi is slightly more populated, and isn't suffering from a old kama influx but Nox is great too
Well if you choose either good gaming! 
Your average osamodas
Summoner Nick

0 0
Score : 711

@Glitchman321

Hello there,

If I can, I will add you when I log on next, and finally set about reworking my characters. Perhaps we can talk about changes that have occurred in the game from when I last looked. I'm not a hundred percent sure about joining just yet, and would like to review all options before committing to one. However, having someone to ask about... well where to go for one activity or another, is crucial to reentering the game.

Anyway, I will keep Tempest in mind while I explore other options, and hope to converse with you further in game ^^

0 0
Score : 162

I'm returning to Nox looking for basically the same thing. I have a level 183 Iop, lvl 160 ish Panda and some other alts over 100.

0 0
Score : 125

Sure, I understand you want to wait awhile before joining. But I can help yah relearn  the game , I probably will be online in 2 days(got something tomorrow) 

and millenium i could help yah too

0 0
Score : 72

If you're looking for a guild where players log in every week. Look up Halo Nott or the Guild of Love.

0 0
Score : 1224

I'm in a similar situation, been gone for a long time and everything seems new.
would love to join a guild that could help me relearn.

0 0
Score : 711

Well I can confirm I found a guild I'm rather happy with. Not only that, but there are other leads here. If you feel like learning more about the guild I joined, check out this forum: https://www.wakfu.com/en/forum/207-guilds/239798-arbiter-new-guild-nox-recruiting

0 0
Score : 862

[Network is recruitin]

Hi there, our guild is recruiting.
No requirements, you just need to be kind with all the guildies and you can speak a bit english.
We are active, have HW bonuses and guild ones.

Add me on discord for more informations or if you are interested by joining Network, where everyone is connected  <3

Discord: Mael28#1274

0 0
Respond to this thread