FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Arbiter, a guild for new players and mentors, is recruiting.

By SolemacRyu - MEMBER - May 31, 2020, 08:22:10
Guild Statement:
A guild for those looking to make their way in The World of 12
new players and veterans welcome!
no nation requirements, PvE focused, modulox and daily/weekly quest runs

As a guild we are focused on helping low level players learn mechanics game mechanics and strategies.
We are currently level 9 as a guild, I hope that I can change that fact soon and get members the maximum value from joining.Current benefits are: 
We hope to help newer players enter into the world of 12 so that the Nox and Wakfu community can expand as a server and gain new friends, allies, and introduce more people to this uniquely wonderful game. 

WE HAVE A DISCORD SERVER:
Where I try to keep up to date with devblogs, wakfu news, post builds, guides, memes, daily quests, and other useful or important information.
https://discord.gg/5BDcbMB
if your interested in sticking around or would like to join the guild @me and I'll give you a role.
Reply to this thread to with questions comments or requests. if you want to join hit me up on discord I'm Solemace#8115 or in game IGN: Solemace. You can also ask to join through the thread and ill get to you asap!
1 0
Reactions 4
Score : 437

what that booty do

0 0
Score : 1290

it wiggle 

1 0
Score : 562

HmmMMMm seems an awful lot like our colors which we just got which you clearly must've stolenpensive

0 -2
Score : 437

0 0
Respond to this thread