FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Union is recruiting ^_^

By MonochromeHam - MEMBER - April 01, 2020, 23:16:43

Union is all about community 

Adventurers of various levels have banded together to help each other through content, we hope to let Union act as a meeting ground for players who are looking for other people to play and progress with. My in game name is EUM
The guild co owners in game name is 
SACMIS

Together we hope to establish a network of rising players who can use the guild as a means of finding people to explore wakfu's lovely content with and establish connections to help you fill out .  there are no level requirements, all are welcome to join. Sacmis and myself run exp groups daily and various  dungeon runs and could help those who wish to get through that content as well. 

Union is a newer guild recently created by myself and a few irl friends. to be honest we are not trying to compete for leaderboards or anything like that. we have just noticed a lack in people wanting to do or able to do certain things. so we are sure others have come across this as well. Recently on a level grind to get everyone to 100+ we are currently working on getting professions to 60+ in preparation for gear and things we will need in the next stage of wakfu 
0 0
Reactions 5
Score : 3

I'm interested in joining if you guys are still recruiting. in-game name is Inquisitor Valeria

0 0
Score : 47

What nation is your guild? I just came back to the game and have 6 characters that need a guild.  Can I just apply in game?

0 0
Score : 148

Im interested aswell

0 0
Score : 1

I'm interested as well. In game name is Zephyris.

0 0
Score : 2

I'm interested my ign is Chronos-Vxi

0 0
Respond to this thread