FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Is Nox dead? Looking for a guild

By Little-Xer - MEMBER - July 17, 2019, 13:27:48

Old-time player from the early days of Dofus and then Wakfu here. Thinking about getting back into the game but it seems after my several year hiatus Nox is dead! 

Just putting out some feelers looking for a guild that may actually be active enough to make this game worth playing again.

in-game name: Doctor Strangelove

0 0
Reactions 17
Score : 2

hey ^^ come to remington

1 -1
Score : -61

best server! cool

0 0
Score : 11

What exactly are you looking for in a guild?

Fun, friends and conversation?

Dungeons, gears and bosses?

Hearts, stars and horseshoes?

0 0
Score : 137

visit us in remington ! that server is pretty active

1 -1

I agree! huh

0 0
Score : 2118

Inglorious is recruting meow!

0 0
Score : 2

As a side note, this is the Nox Subforums. Remi players please go and stay go.

4 -3
Score : -4647

Remington biased as H E double hockey sticks

0 0
Score : 3441

Welcome to join mine if youre still in need of a guild.

0 0
Score : 150

your welcome to join vainglorious we are around 50 members with a discord. join here: https://discord.gg/uJdY8S3

0 0
Score : 24
0 0

your welcome to join vainglorious we are around 120 members with a discord. join here: https://discord.gg/uJdY8S3

0 -1
Score : 42

So I'm a new player. I've toyed with most of the classes on my own to get a feel for the game dynamics and so on, but so far haven't beaten the pirate fight (Is soloing at level 21 ambitious?)

Anyway, there's a whole lot I don't know about this game, I'm still kinda trying to pick a class. I figure joining a guild is the next step to help get through to early game stuff. But how does one join / pick a guild. It seems like Vainglorious and Shiney Beans the two that are most active on Nox (or at least in these forums. How do you pick one or the other? I have characters in Remmington too, and that server has so much more activity, but does that even matter? Do more guilds make for more stuff happening, or is one active one all that really matters?

So what to choose? Where to go? So many possibilities!

0 0
0 -1

come to remington man nox is trash LMFAO imagine being in nox server sleep

0 -3

nox is still very alive. in the last three months it has improved. 

noxs player base may not be "huge" but its bigger then it was a few months ago.

0 -1
Score : -4647

Nox is very dead which makes this game very dead for anyone who spent a significant amount of time there. Prior to enchanting patch, 1000+ auctions on Kelba, Kelba just the other day, 300 actions... literally no players.

Totally gonna increase the server population by attacking the players with large inventories and putting them behind a paywall. Brilliant really

0 -1
Respond to this thread