FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

dead guild looking for new players

By blookyboo - MEMBER - March 19, 2019, 07:32:33

Hi Im recruiting for gods of the new age and (as the founder and currant leader) I want to welcome players new and old. First Ill go over some of our simple rules: be nice to other members and players(if I find you were not you will be removed from the guild), no profanity(we are of mixed ages and despite the game having a filter there are ways around it), when recruiting please wear your guild uniform(not needed more of a request), and if you feel I need to change something about the guild tell me kindly. We welcome RPers(role players, PvPers(we have a rank for our best PvPers),PvEers(for those of you that dont know what PvE its player vs environment the usual playing of wakfu), and players new and old.  and As the guild is now "dead" with some newly recruited members we wish to have more! we never remove players for being inactive as I feel that players may return to the game but your rank will be decreased if you are inactive for more than a month(if you can tell me why other guilds remove inactive members please tell me as I would like to know and it may change my own look on things) anyway dont be afraid join the god of the new age biggrin

0 0
Reactions 2
Score : 33

This guild still active? I could put a alt into it

0 0
Score : 1

Are you still recruiting? If so please inform me how I can join.

0 0
Respond to this thread