By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Score : 207

Novum Fatali

By Nafarios - MEMBER - July 04, 2018, 19:20:29

Heey, Nani here. Just wanted to post something small here, but anyone looking for a guild, you can come join us in Novum Fatali. Alot of us are on all the time and recently some of us have been getting into pvp. We also have a discord, do guild events, and much more c: come join the family.

Nanitae, Guild Leader
(Nanitay, Nanikins, Nani Summons)

Reactions 12
Score : 16

Id like to join if theres still room IGN: Votus

Score : 20

I'd like to join too the name is Stormlord.

I tried to invite you guys, but you were offline. You can msg Rutro, or Yuju is Bae if i'm not online, and they'll invite you

Score : 2115

You guys still recruiting? 

Forunia
The Ultimate Foru

We're always recruiting c:

Score : 20

I can only play in the server Remington would that be a problem?

Unfortunately we are a Nox guild :c sorry

Update: We have a discord channel and personal guild forum for all members to use c:

Score : 2

I would like to join too!  I'll get a hold of one of you guys in a couple days (I'm currently traveling on vacation lol)

Alrighty c:

I sent you the discord link in your ankama box

Score : 2

None of you seem to be on right now :/ whats your discord channel? I'll hop on there and check in from time to time to get a guild invite if thats cool with you? smile

Score : 0

sounds nice, i've decided to turn to healing just recently--i'd love to help you guys out!
character: Nyuemi, level 53
if you'd like, i can give you my discord as well

Respond to this thread