By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers
Score : 315

Novum Fatali

By Nafarios - MEMBER - July 04, 2018, 19:20:29

Heey, Nani here. Just wanted to post something small here, but anyone looking for a guild, you can come join us in Novum Fatali. Alot of us are on all the time and recently some of us have been getting into pvp. We also have a discord, do guild events, and much more c: come join the family.

Nanitae, Guild Leader
(Nanitay, Nanikins, Nani Summons)

2 0
Reactions 21
Score : 16

Id like to join if theres still room IGN: Votus

1 0
Score : 35

I'd like to join too the name is Stormlord.

1 0

I tried to invite you guys, but you were offline. You can msg Rutro, or Yuju is Bae if i'm not online, and they'll invite you

2 0
Score : 2161

You guys still recruiting? 

Forunia
The Ultimate Foru

1 0

We're always recruiting c:

1 0
Score : 35

I can only play in the server Remington would that be a problem?

0 0

Unfortunately we are a Nox guild :c sorry

1 0

Update: We have a discord channel and personal guild forum for all members to use c:

0 0
Score : 2

I would like to join too!  I'll get a hold of one of you guys in a couple days (I'm currently traveling on vacation lol)

0 0

Alrighty c:

I sent you the discord link in your ankama box

0 0

None of you seem to be on right now :/ whats your discord channel? I'll hop on there and check in from time to time to get a guild invite if thats cool with you? smile

0 0
Score : 1

sounds nice, i've decided to turn to healing just recently--i'd love to help you guys out!
character: Nyuemi, level 53
if you'd like, i can give you my discord as well

0 0

This sounds great! I'd love to join! My character name is Zukous level 28, but I'm rising quickly. Let me know if you also need my discord.

0 0

I'd be interested in joining! Currently leveling 43 Iop and Eni biggrin

ING: Honzo Kage / Shinsei Ryu

0 0

Hello! I'm also interested in joining. Very new, but I like the style of the game and I like Wakfu. 
Anybody currently on to invite? Tried several of the names listed but either no luck or I just don't know the system yet.

IGN: Godriche

0 0

deleted

0 0
Score : 18

hey, recently getting into the game (just reaching 55 across three charatcers) and have been enjoying it. only issue i been having is finding a community i can feel relaxed in. Was considering joining after reading this, ign is Riyoko (the character im at least on most)

and in general case for what i'm like "for your sake) random, all over the place, quick to learn, and a bit of a completionist (i also play final fantasy 14 and im about to have everything at level cap to give idea) and msotly jsut wanna have fun and make buddies biggrin

1 0
Score : 39

Heyy, if you're still recruiting and and people still use this thread then I'd love to join definitely need help and willing to help out with whatever

1 0

Just Pm me ingame, or find a novum fatali member and tell them Nanitay sent you and says to invite me

I need to temporarily close this thread due to being almost max members :x

1 0
Score : 92

Hey all! Etiennette Novacek here. I joined this guild a few weeks ago; it’s wonderful and going on strong. We also have a haven world with a zaap, phoenix, and market (great for merchants, haha!). Come and say hello! biggrin

0 0
Score : 355

By chance, are you still recruiting?

0 0
Respond to this thread