FR EN ES PT
Browse forums
Score : 831

Arbiter: a guild for new Wakfu players

By SolemacRyu - MEMBER - May 01, 2018, 03:11:18
WELCOME TO ARBITER
As a wakfu player there is nothing more enjoyable than being able to get together with friends and knockout anything that stand in your way. I remember when I first started I joined a guild that was very accepting of new players and helped them in anyway they could. But lately stuff like this has become uncommon most long lasting guilds don't allow low level players to join unless you know someone on the inside already. I want to change that. 

Arbiter is a guild that will work to get new players on their feet in a server that has so little opportunity for its low level members. We won't ask you to become a certain nation and we welcome everyone. We hope to give players the experience they need to grow as a player and get together with others to take down challenges.

We are currently level 7 as a guild. while we hope to change this soon and reach level 10 to give you all the benefits that you can get out of a guild we need your help to get there. 

If you are reading this and you are not new to Wakfu I ask kindly that you help me grow the Nox server and make Wakfu a better place for new and old players alike. For these players I have a few things that I would like you to look at before considering joining.

Mission Statment: We hope to help newer players enter into the world of 12 so that the Nox and Wakfu community can expand as a server and gain new friends and allies. 
Reply to this thread to with questions comments or requests. if you want to join hit me up on discord im Solemace#2246 or in game. You can also ask to join through the thread and ill get to you asap!

Reactions 12
Score : 1988
It's a really nice guild  you should join !!  guild leader is active and present for his members  
Score : 139
IGN: Fayt Gold
welcome aboard! 

Score : 94
IGN: Sudamini =) Started playing on  May 2 2018 so far very friendly helpful guild, needs more experienced players to negate the new players as most of us do not know what to do. Other than that this guild is promising and a good help.
Score : 139
Keep an eye out for me, I'm a returning player but I'll help anytime.
Score : 3
You guy's still recruiting? IGN:Gregsusername
yeah we are if you can reach out to me on discord or ill try to catch you online

Score : 57
Great Guild Leader,  Looks after their guildmates.
Score : 3
Really nice guild, i've been a part of it for a while and i'd definitely recommend joining it.
Score : 6
I just checked back in after...4 years?  I have some levels and a full inventory, but no idea what I'm doing.

IGN is Juno~  I'll see if I can figure out how to PM you in-game.
Ill reach out to you if i can 
Respond to this thread