By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers
Score : 62

Let's make a new guild for the new era of Wakfu!!

By Beanz1990 - MEMBER - February 15, 2018, 20:22:25

Hey everyone, 

I'm a mid-game vet of Wakfu. I don't get on the forum often but I've been a big follower of the franchise since before the character/class updates. Unfortunately, a lot of the luster of the game has worn off but that isn't true for every player. Some of us still want to breathe life into the game....

These are the players I need to help me build the next great guild --- fill of returning vets, ambitious newbies and anyone else looking to add to the history, culture and politics of Wakfu. 

Instead of tireless searches for those great guilds that *probably* don't exist, let's make something worthwhile on Nox!!!!

In-game character ID: Sumrunus 

Reactions 5
Score : 66

hi, i'm a returning player that likes this game and loves this show. i was a part of a guild once but it's core players died out. I'm looking for a new guild and am interested in joining a guild filled with the kind of people you just described.

Chaos, add me In Game... IGN: Sumrunus!

Score : 66

i've tried but it always says you aren't online or dont exist. my ign is Void Fang

I'm on now... I'll be on most of the morning. 

Score : 141

right on

Respond to this thread