By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers
Score : 619

Join Frozen!

By Diamond4Ace - MEMBER - April 10, 2017, 18:45:58

Hello! I am finally starting up a guild with pip! We are looking for some members who would like a chance to build a guild they like from the ground up. We have been around wakfu since the beginning and will be available for groups, to help people learn the game, craft builds and make friends. The goal of the guild is to have a place to complete the end game dungeons and help people that are motivated reach their goals and progress through wakfu. The guild will be in Amakna, our home nation but other nations are welcome to join.

Why should you join frozen?

Haven World
We have an excellent haven world location and it is still being constructed! If you have a haven but have no say in how it’s designed or have no haven world and are looking to help build one, then join us!

Experience
We know how to get experience in this grind of a game. I can provide tips on how to make leveling a bit easier and will be helping people get their daily experience dungeon runs in.

Dungeons
We run dungeons and you are welcome to come! I can run gobball all the way up to moon island dungeons.

Crafting
We have a few professions in the guild but if you are passionate about crafting then we will help you along the way. The haven world will have a big area to gather materials from as well.There are also other small things. Like the discord chat to talk about wakfu or any other things that interest you. Funny videos are always appreciated :p

Ranks!
Ranks will be based on merit, commitment and character. If you are an honest person who is looking to have fun and improve in the game you will move up in the ranks in no time.

If you want to join leave a comment here or message:
- Dominant/ Frozen Whisper / Sliced Bread
- Pippys / Snowpippy
- Nyanta-Chan 

0 0
Reactions 20
Score : 66

*thumbs up* best guild ever =D

0 0

updated!

0 0
Score : 42

Hey! smile I'd be very interested in joining your guild.
I'll try messaging you in game tonight.

0 0
Score : 4211

Hi! I'll keep an eye out for ya we'd love to have you join.

0 0
Score : 648

Shinu

0 0

varuru blessing my thread :')

0 -1
Score : 40

Heya ima player form the beginning just picking it up again.  love to join the guild if its still active

0 0

hey dark! pm me or one of my officers for an invite.  were still active but also enjoyin the summer time! biggrin

0 0
Score : 320

bump

0 0
Score : 146

is it active?

0 0

Hi ico, we still play smile

0 0
Score : 1

Hello
I`m interested in joining my player name is Ubobo a sadida

0 0

I'll try to contact you in game ubobo

0 0
Score : 2

Hi i am a newbie but i would still like to join. i am a Osa with a IGN Fethora.

0 0

Hello fethora, we'll try to contact you in game tomorrow. If you see any of our members or are able to pm anyone from the list above they can invite you.

0 0
Score : 753

Hey, I'm a returning player starting fresh since alot has changed looking for a guild and people to play with. I'm a low level xelor atm but if im welcome IGN is Exe-Time.

0 0

hey Exe, best way to join would be contact frozen whisper or sliced bread when you are online. i tried contacting but didnt see you online. or if you see a frozen member in asturb ask em to join!

0 0
Score : 18

hey, looking for a fun guild to join and came here as first choice. in game character is Riyoko, and im rather new to game as well ^^; 

0 0

Hi riyoko, sorry to disappoint but we have been inactive in the game for a while now. I just check the forums every so often and saw your post. good luck finding an active guild however.

0 0
Respond to this thread