By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Score : 643

-- Join Wisdom -- All levels and nations | Haven World + Tax Free Market

By Drestat - MEMBER - March 22, 2017, 06:48:49
wisdomwakfu . com

We are Lvl. 10 guild with a Haven World (In Forfut) and we welcome all levels as long as you are active. It goes without saying, but Wisdom will be a place for level headed and positive people who enjoy helping and experiensing the game with others.

Make sure to contact me if youre interested in joining us. We have a decent ranking system, tax free market, bank, guild point weekly max and as well as most of the permanent guild bonuses. I hangout around Astrub center, and am usually on at around 4pm-11pm EST.

The best way to join the guild is to join our discord (Link in the website) and ask there. You could also message us in game: "Timer", "Eilerris", or "Seriket".
Reactions 70
Score : 29

Awesomesauces! Very helpful guild laugh

Im glad you think so mate!

Score : 16

Hi, looking to join.
Trying to get back into the game and looking for some ppl to que with! biggrin
I'm a 147 Sram

Glad to have you Emry! :3

Score : 2052

Currently guildless and would like to get into a guild. It has been a while since I've been in one. My main's name is Forunia, a lvl 184 Sacrier (I know Sacrier's got a nerf). Hope to hear from you!

Hey Forunia! Sounds excellent (Youll be our highest level member hehe). I tried sending you an invite but I guess youre not currently online. I will try again later, cheers!

Score : 189

yo! I was hoping to join, i dont really do much besides relic hunt and level professions lol but uh yeah it'd be cool to bother people while i farm. My main is a 166 eca, Seriket. I mean i have two other chars on different accounts but idk your policy on alts (i dont care either way ^^)

Hey mate! Glad you decided to join us! Sending you an invite right now :3

Score : -24

looking to join player name is havatian. account name is brandonduran0

Hey mate! I just tried adding you but you werent online. Ill try again later tonight!

Edited the post :3

Hey, I'm a new player looking for a friendly guild to join. Are you still recruiting? I'm normally on at night if that helps. My character's name is Slaveoracle

Sorry bud, I didnt check the forums in a while! I just tried adding you but you seem to be offline! Will try again tomorrow!

Score : 57

This is amazing

Glad you think so mate. Welcome to join us If youd like!

sorta newbie, know the basics of the combat and tactical rpgs, looking for a guild.
My main is an Ecaflip called Dio-Da

Hey mate! Glad to have you :3

Edited the post :3

Score : 133

I recommend Wisdom

Thanks for the endorsement Painthy! \m/

I'm a level 66 Sacrier trying to get back into the game after not playing for a few years. In game name is Eddiebear. It'd be great to have people to do junk with.

Sending an invite right now! Cheers!! :3

Score : 112

Looking to get back in the game my highest is a 135 enu with decent gear <3 this looks right up my alley

Hey bud! I tried adding you but it seems youre offline, Ill try again later!

Eniripsa lvl 49. in game name is Llyr (L-L-Y-R). I'm new to the game, but love it so far and would love to be a part of a guild!

Glad to have you in the guild Llyr!

Score : 43

I am also looking for a guild. ingame name is Kelta-Sadi

Sounds excellent mate! Very glad to have you!

POST HAVEN WORLD EDIT :3

Score : 75

Wisdom will have a Haven World Market in 2 days.  We are still intrested in recruiting active players to join us.

Score : 157

Someone commented on my thread telling me this was the guild I'm looking for. I'm a 112 osamodas looking for help leveling up.

Score : 157

Oh yeah named "WolframLucario."
I made him when i was back in my pokemon/chemistry phase

Score : 32

Hello! I'm a new player looking to join. I'm a Sacrier. Still learning the ropes. I know combat and everything but I'm trying to get the mechanics of my class down. Would love to have others to talk to! My IGN is Shankara. I have a bit of a mixed schedule but tend to be on kind of often.

Score : 189

Looking forward to having you! If i don't see you online someone else will and shoot you an invite, or you can pm one of the members listed above or me on one of my characters: seriket, umm, meja or déja vécu

Respond to this thread