FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Black Black Academy Open Recruitment

By Samwise - MEMBER - July 31, 2016, 13:26:28

Black Black Academy -- Brakmar Guild

Pack your bags, summers over, it’s back to school~

Thank you for considering Black Black Academy for your Wakfu Education.

Black Black Academy will be using an open application process, This means you can pm any of the names found at the bottom of this post for a quick in game evaluation and admittance. Because of how open our recruitment status is the following rules will be followed strictly:

1. The account must be at least 2 weeks old for admittance

2. The character applying must be the highest level character on the account for Nox server.

3. The max number of toons allowed per person in guild decided by the level of their highest toon divided by 10. Aka someone who is level 50 can have a max of 5 toons in the guild. There is a hard cap of 7 toons.

Black Black Academy is the Black Black Club recruitment guild. Meaning we have access to the best builds and toons on Nox server!

Ranks:

Applicant – The sealing of the application envelope is like the beginning of a new chapter, all that’s left to do now is waiting patiently.

New Admission – Congratulations! Upon the review of your application you are exactly what Black Black Academy is looking for! Classes start tomorrow, I hope you have your books~

Tempest – 4k GP – You have reached tempest, your first goal in a long line of many, let’s see how far you will go.

Monsoon – 8k GP – Oceans cover a vast majority of the World of Twelve, and you are but a drop in the salty waves

Cataclysm – 12k GP – Earth breaks apart as your studies bring you ever more powerful knowledge of the arcane, do you have what it takes to master the force behind Wakfu?

Villain – 16k GP – Forsaking the path of light and purity is not a choice, it is destiny. The Dark Arts overtake your being in a splendid display of might.

Elementalist – 20k GP – Mastery of the elements is no easy task, yet it is one you have conquered. Now go out and apply this knowledge.

Professor – 30k GP – Truly there is no more a noble profession than that of a professor. You were once a student, now you are a teacher.

Alumni – 50k GP – The highest rank achievable in Black Black Academy. Alumni are those who have passed through the rigorous education system, yet choose to remain. They are powerful wielders of dark knowledge which they use to lead the new applicants astray.

Ranking up: Ranking up is intended to happen passively over time;however, those among you who strive for greatness early may gain additional GP through the gathering of RP. The exchange rate is 1,000 RP = 1 GP. Additionally higher leveled members will have opportunities to gain GP through hosting in-house leveling sessions.

Application process

*IMPORTANT* If you were denied entrance to BBC for any reason other than timing you will not be accepted.

IGN: (what your parents call you)

Level: (15-20XX)

Briefly explain you plan for the domination of the World of Twelve: (entrance essay 500 words max)

Or PM Laurent, Mr’Fill, Rozwell Blitz, Samwise The Brave, or Mrbad for an in game evaluation.

Current Guild Bonuses will be added soon!

1 0
Reactions 16
Score : -441

Hey sam i got nothing against you personaly but F*** you BBA

0 -1
Score : 2

IGN: Cheetos

Level: 113

Briefly explain you plan for the domination of the World of Twelve: Eco-terrorism, hit them in their pockets then you punch them in the gut. Also cookies, no one can deny cookies.
I hope that I did this right biggrin

0 0

IGN: Xinkachi

LVL: 55

World domination. Seems like such a typical and honestly, stereotypical dream for a villian. Once you have the world in you hand, what next? You see, I strive for something different. I strive for those who hear my name to shudder from what I can do, rather than what I feel I want to do. At the end of the day, fear is its own domination.

0 0

ign. deez nutz, jk DweeZ
lvl 40? maybe 50 by now ( too ez to lvl up)
Wolrd domination is boring tbh, ima conquer the whole universe. kbye

0 0

IGN.s are over 90 but ill add the names I'm adding into the ranks if chosen.. for now are.. Triptrapz osa 138 ..Stickupwabitz osa 147..Beyond the gate fogger 130.. Shieldalchemist feca..127... as for I plan to run dungeons etc.. as fast as possible.. to get to endgame as fast as possible.. I been playing for 3 years now.. due to a move from california to Nevada I had a pause in my boxing but I returned with a vengeance to take over the 12.. but ill need a bit of help as you cant do anything on your own.. kings cant take the chess table over alone.. so I'm ur pawn for now .. ill also assist in any guild duties as they arise.. I'm 30 yrs old got 2 kids and a wife so yah u know how that rolls... as I near 180 +/- ill be assisting u guys in helping ur fellow clannies as ill have 4 chars in dungeons daily or mob grinding ..ill just ask for a person to roll with or two .. to fill my group up run them thru torm/flax, bw .. spore... as ill be having to grind for my gears on about 6-7 endgame classes I want to bring to 200.. I play free to play so every second minute counts so .. as ull see I never bug unless to ask a serious question to pull me closer to endgame quests etc.. and as I gain new infos ill return favor..to lowbies etc..by the way ..ur clan has been a enlightenment to my level gain as ive played ive met nothing but very cool people from ur guild I met mrbad a few weeks back .. dudes a incredible help.. thanx for opportunity to join yah fellows! if it happens etc.. as for anymore infos just ask .. ill be free to share my infos of classes chars ive made levels.. etc.. OP classes ..builds.. I hit a 6 box osas 128- 144 and was afking mechas 12 pets.. but yah they vamped us .. so I remade my boxing characters..

0 0
Score : -441
DeFlipFlip|2016-08-04 21:48:27
World domination. Seems like such a typical and honestly, stereotypical dream for a villian. Once you have the world in you hand, what next? You see, I strive for something different. I strive for those who hear my name to shudder from what I can do, rather than what I feel I want to do. At the end of the day, fear is its own domination.
Hard core talk coming from a lvl 55

@triptrapz420
Dude learn paragraph structure... God thats an ugly block of text
0 -1

Am death's tail lvl 120 : I have 4 more characters Osa 109 Xelore 109 Enutrof 100 Rogue 77 I wanna join this guild for Two reasons Pvp and i wanna be the best omong BBC not BBA and that's makes me wanna lvl up quikly and get good ranks to be lvl 140 and go to BBC to met someone there he knows me too much .

0 0

Name: Ayt'Vax

Level: 27 (for now)

Plan: To appear as a warrior of light until the final opportune moment, throwing the whole shabang into shambles.

0 0

IGN: Brokenz

Level: 68 (as of now)

Plan:For starters thank you for the invite and my main plan is to try to level up as fast as i can, Because honestly who doesn't like to PVP its really enjoyable destroying you enemies, And i want to be able to run the high level dungeons and with this guild i feel like i will be accomplish that and much more.

0 0
Score : 78
Antohh|2016-08-05 01:28:35
ign. deez nutz, jk DweeZ
lvl 40? maybe 50 by now ( too ez to lvl up)
Wolrd domination is boring tbh, ima conquer the whole universe. kbye
Approved

DeFlipFlip|2016-08-04 21:48:27
IGN: Xinkachi

LVL: 55

Approved

AlantisVandal|2016-08-04 07:44:41
IGN: Cheetos

Level: 113

Briefly explain you plan for the domination of the World of Twelve: Eco-terrorism, hit them in their pockets then you punch them in the gut. Also cookies, no one can deny cookies.
I hope that I did this right biggrin
Approved

Vaxurian|2016-08-13 20:17:06
Name: Ayt'Vax

Level: 27 (for now)

Plan: To appear as a warrior of light until the final opportune moment, throwing the whole shabang into shambles.
Approved

Brokenpwn|2016-08-15 13:26:18
IGN: Brokenz

Level: 68 (as of now)

Plan:For starters thank you for the invite and my main plan is to try to level up as fast as i can, Because honestly who doesn't like to PVP its really enjoyable destroying you enemies, And i want to be able to run the high level dungeons and with this guild i feel like i will be accomplish that and much more.
Approved

Congrats to all of you!
0 0
Score : 4194

Can I donate Pin-ups of me for the guild?

0 -1
Score : -21

IGN: Walmart-Prices-Reborn

Level 110

If i conquer the world, I'd make sure fried chicken can get DNA copied indefinitely. Then I'd keep it for myself and make everyone else eat salad...XD

0 0
Score : 78
friedchicken5me|2016-08-25 09:31:50
IGN: Walmart-Prices-Reborn

Level 110

If i conquer the world, I'd make sure fried chicken can get DNA copied indefinitely. Then I'd keep it for myself and make everyone else eat salad...XD
Approved.
0 0
Score : 41

IGN: ravenshot

Level: 63

By making the weirdest builds ever, and making them viable at end game. Destroy everyone's set in stone expectations. Good example of this is gonna be my off-tank/lock machine elio.

Had to re-add my application, take a look at it when you can please smile 

0 0
Score : 3

IGN: Renexo

Level: 50

Briefly explain you plan for the domination of the World of Twelve: Bacon, We take all the bacon and keep it in a vault and just when we got them watering for it... We sell it for one million kama!

*Dr.Evil Stare.*

0 0
Score : 202

level 94, IGN: Blank lotus, pk-er for kicks, main plan in life is to stab things until i can make a career out of it, wanna hear more? probably not, point being, if you like insanity or pizza pops (canadian pastry, awesome) i'm your guy, also i have D.I.D so i'm basically a ball of psychotic passiveness. -blank lotus-

0 0
Respond to this thread