FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Be a part of The Secret Society!

By GreenLizardTwo June 21, 2016, 22:08:10

The Secret Society is now open to recruiting new agents!

We are a guild that live in the shadows and are sworn to secrecy, where each member can work on their own secret agenda from hard working Mercenaries to corrupt Eco-terrorists.

Agents of the guild are provided the following services and options:
  • Quest and Dungeon assistance
  • Dungeon keys from our complete Key collection
  • Power Leveling
  • Handyman Profession Leveling
  • Daily Almanax notices
  • Guild Promotions
  • Crafting Resources when available
  • Access to our secret Guild Website
  • One touch of Lucky's leg
Haven world will be available soon and we also provide the following guild bonuses:

If you are interested in becoming a part of the Secret Society, do one of the following:
  • Track down and contact a recruitment agent
  • Secretly ask a friend who is already in the guild about applying as an agent
  • Post here with your character name and why you deserve to be a secret member of the Secret Society

0 -2
Reactions 10
Score : 650

Pretty bad guild i would not recommend joining it.

0 -2
Score : 190

Hilarious that Rosaris did not take the time to write this herself. I've met many of the members along the way, and most are extremely chill and interesting. The only thing deterring me from ever liking or enjoying presence of this guild is their completely insane Guild Leader (Rosaris).

P.S.
She a psycho.

1 0
Score : 106

I used to be in The Secret Society and I was abused emotionally :'(

0 0
Score : -29

yo she whack

0 0
Score : 579

You guys forgot to include the attention seeking, she liked to do a lot of that too. "i weigh 95 lbs, im so fat" *cough*

0 0
Score : 8

anyone who wants to join this guild just know ill hunt you down and kill on site, as for your guild leader she cowers in fear already so if you rly wanna be an agent have fun with my penetrating you with my BBC

0 0
Score : 132

Im glad to see others on Nox feel similarly to how I do about Rosaris. I've never had any interactions with any other members of the Secret Society so I'll assume they're all wonderful people. Rosaris, on the other hand, is an abrasive, condescending bitch. The community would be much improved if you gank her on sight.

3 0
Score : 20

Ruter of the SS here,
I'd like to point at that as of now, and for the past week, that Rosaris has not been a part of the guild, we have a different guild leader and will still provide all the items that have been listed in the original post. If you have any questions I will do my best to answer them next time I check this post (which is prolly several days from now).

0 0
Score : 579
pyromagez|2016-06-21 22:29:39
Pretty bad guild i would not recommend joining it.
Because you're petty and said you were gonna quit and give the guild to someone who couldn't stand being around you so they booted you from your own guild x)
0 0
Score : 242

what has been going on in tss?

0 0
Respond to this thread