FR EN ES PT
Browse forums
Score : 2973

The Borg

By lealr - MEMBER - May 26, 2016, 03:24:30
A memory, a legend from the days old, a monster that almost cracked the world in half. A swarm, coordinated, acting towards one goal, as if they had one mind. No one will forget the Borg’s invasion. The dimensions, nay the Krozmoz itself was powerless to resist. Our strongest defenses melted like paper, just when we thought all was lost… They disappeared, as suddenly as they appeared, as if conquering was no longer important to them.

We lived peacefully those days, squabbling amongst ourselves, warring over petty differences, each of us thinking themselves greater than the next. We lived, we loved, we acted as if we owned the world itself.

Then one day, rumblings of outposts destroyed, and entire villages disappearing…. The next, they were at our door…. They had returned. The Borg was back. The legends didn’t even begin to describe the experience, utter destruction, desolation, there is no way to survive, I’ll make my time. I can hear them now, they’re right outside… Every single survivor speaks the same words, as if they are the only words still able to be spoken.

“Greetings Biological Life Forms.
Prepare to be assimilated, we will eliminate your flaws and add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own.
Resistance is Futile.”

The Borg of Wakfu is not a guild, it is a force of nature. Immovable, unbreakable, everlasting. The Borg will exist with one, it will exist with the majority. One will, moving forward. End-game content, PVP, save the drama for the kids, and play to win.

This guild has the longest and most decorated history of any active Brakmar guild (Debatably of any currently active guild). Dominant in 2012, Dominant in 2014, Returning to power now.

Those that have realized resistance is futile can leave their information for assimilation. The Borg will only take those that benefit the masses. Such applications should be proposed as follows:

Name of Main (Applicant): Madd The Lost Soul
Level: 200
Class: Xelor
What you add to the collective: Max’d guild level to 20 alone. Max’d guild level with two other players after revamp. Ran top guild on server. Has been top Xelor on Nox, is possibly current most knowledgeable Xelor on Nox. Has no interest in drama, just in being the best.

Name of Main (Applicant): Tulish
Class: Sacrier
What you add to the collective: I'm a noob. Been a noob since open Beta. I like to do noob things. I write forum posts about the great nation Brakmar. I do live streams and make PvP videos. I have been a member of the Borg since forever and will never leave the Borg. Forever assimilated to the Borg.
Reactions 31
Score : 17
Resistance is futile.

#tothetop
Score : 7808
I like the work you put into these posts. Very nice. 8/8
Score : 2
I would like to join on my iop his Level is 119 and im interested in knowing everything wanting to be the best there is and i really dont like drama either and if i could tell you anything about me and i have no problem answering questions i've been in epitath for 5 months ive been in shu shu for 1 year and no chest access please accept my application.
Score : 2973
moneyshumoney|2016-05-27 02:40:51
I would like to join on my iop his Level is 119 and im interested in knowing everything wanting to be the best there is and i really dont like drama either and if i could tell you anything about me and i have no problem answering questions i've been in epitath for 5 months ive been in shu shu for 1 year and no chest access please accept my application.
The Borg shall review your application. —Tulish
Score : 8762
moneyshumoney|2016-05-27 02:40:51
The collective has denied entry. No listing of character name, alternate account used for request.
I will probably not continue to pay for heroes and sub for a while if ever, so I would like to join on and main my Enutrof, Businesswoman, when those run out. She is level 106, MP removal and AOE damage build.
Score : 7964
HealingHotness|2016-05-27 23:26:35
I will probably not continue to pay for heroes and sub for a while if ever, so I would like to join on and main my Enutrof, Businesswoman, when those run out. She is level 106, MP removal and AOE damage build.
ur gonna main a lv 106 enu? That's rough.
Score : 3
Frozen Wind level 177 air water sram. I want in on your guild
RumoredEvil|2016-05-30 02:47:27
Frozen Wind level 177 air water sram. I want in on your guild
accepted, welcome to The Borg smile 
Xillor-The-Shadow|2016-05-30 02:40:53
HealingHotness|2016-05-27 23:26:35
ur gonna main a lv 106 enu? That's rough.
Triple XP from being boosted, for now. *casually solos mobs* Honestly, I'll probably play on my Elio instead. If I have to run Black Wabbit or Fungopole one more time I will start flipping tables.
Score : 49
Name of Main (Applicant): Anubisx
Class: Cra
What you add to the collective: max level in all gathering profs, two alts to bring: level 200 masq and level 199 Feca (will be level 200 next week). Not geared too well since supporting 3 characters takes a toll on the kama pouch. Currently working on a fogger and rogue.

Not looking for rank in a guild, not looking for hand-me-outs or free stuff, not looking for drama. Just looking for a guild to do things and people to socialize with. I'll contribute by helping others grind, running dungeons and the like. I try to be helpful and i don't care for crude language and jokes so you won't hear much of that from me smile

Disclaimer: I do not live in the States, I now live in Japan so my active times differ from day to day. I do my best to log on once a day to run shushus. If this is the reason for my rejection, i will understand with no hard feelings smile
Score : 214
Name of Main (Applicant): Anubisx Level: 200 Class: Cra What you add to the collective: max level in all gathering profs, two alts to bring: level 200 masq and level 199 Feca (will be level 200 next week). Not geared too well since supporting 3 characters takes a toll on the kama pouch. Currently working on a fogger and rogue. Not looking for rank in a guild, not looking for hand-me-outs or free stuff, not looking for drama. Just looking for a guild to do things and people to socialize with. I'll contribute by helping others grind, running dungeons and the like. I try to be helpful and i don't care for crude language and jokes so you won't hear much of that from me Disclaimer: I do not live in the States, I now live in Japan so my active times differ from day to day. I do my best to log on once a day to run shushus. If this is the reason for my rejection, i will understand with no hard feelings Add Quote Here
Hey Anubisx you are welcome to join. I be on later today if I see you online I'll shoot you an invite or pm me(Flaming Idz/ Windy-idz/Moolah).
Score : 355

Score : 3266
lol the borg are back till next fall when they all go back to there day jobs....

summer loving
Score : 4
OK lets see here. [Applicant]: Clep [What i will bring to guild]: well i am a beta tester i can help with those of your people that have any questions. i am a straight on attacker any i love to fight with all cost for my guild and i will try to benefit you as much as i can from my new account even tho it only have low levels hope u accept me into your guild Thank you
Score : 4
Name van-mask lvl 157 mask
Im a pretty chill guy would love to join ya guild
Score : 8762
BlackJester|2016-06-06 00:44:22
OK lets see here. [Applicant]: Clep [What i will bring to guild]: well i am a beta tester i can help with those of your people that have any questions. i am a straight on attacker any i love to fight with all cost for my guild and i will try to benefit you as much as i can from my new account even tho it only have low levels hope u accept me into your guild Thank you

Hey Clep,

Sorry we got cut off yesterday. I just don't think we have much to offer a low level, nobody runs any content under 140. You'd probably be best off in a lower level guild until you get a bit more meat on your bones smile

Your interest is appreciated though.

vanityrose|2016-06-06 23:39:29

Yo Van-Mask, apologies for the delay, I'll have everyone process your request and have a response for you tomorrow.

- Madd
vanityrose|2016-06-06 23:39:29
Accepted. Welcome to The Borg biggrin 
Score : 3
Name of Main(Applicant):Shadowedkatana
Level: 142
Class:Sram
What I add to the Collective:
I am not looking for rank or for drama on this Main. I will help anyone out with powerleveling or running any dungeons necessary. Versatile tri-sram that is badly geared however. Good tactics in pve and loves to learn more. Close to getting lvl 100 aoe weapons seal, so soon I will need to spam run shushu dungeons. Also looking to put together a Soul Eater.
Reply anytime. Thanks for consideration. smile 
Respond to this thread