By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

[BRAKMAR] Epitaph - Lvl. 10

By Poklop - MEMBER - January 26, 2016, 14:51:06
Official

Epitaph
Recruitment Thread

---

Greeterlings.
I are Nur of Epitaph, an ancient and legendary guild with a rich & grandiose history, of which we should not speak--- Or maybe I'm just lazy. Fudge it.
But yeah, dis history's pretty dark, yo.

So, let's get down to business... I'm not going to pretend we're Play-to-Win. We care more about our experience in the game. Truth is, we're a very close-knit, drama & care free guild, whom are only proud enough to post a screenshot of their 14 minute Ow-El run here, and brag no further. BEHOLD.

For the good of humanity, we are opening our doors for others to come experience the atmosphere--- We are quite a delight. I promise. cough

Who we are:
Just people. Playing a game. God, so many questions. Back off, maaaaan.
In all seriousness, though, we're just a Lvl 10 Brakmarian guild with a cool colour scheme.
We enjoy the things you probably do. PvP. PvE. Farming. Puns. Cake. You better like cake, bub.

What we have to offer:[blockquote]
  • Guild Bonuses as listed below:

A Haven World in Brakmar, with everything you could ask for:
[/blockquote][blockquote]
  • Lots of ideas for events if there is enough interest
  • A diverse and close-knit community with people from all over the world
  • Art. We have many talented artists in guild, and sometimes we just love to draw each other. Badly.
  • People to do any content with, whether it be high or low levelled
  • Humor so crappy you'll feel like you're 12 again
  • UB runs on a whim
  • Help in general. Not to mention keys GALORE
  • A safe place where you can misclick and nobody gets mad.
  • Britt. (You will find out.)
  • Access to max level crafting and gathering
  • Involvement in politics, albeit we have withdrawn for now due to COUGHCOUGHCOUGH
  • A system in which you can trade in resource points for frags!

...And more. Too much more. My brain is exploding.
[/blockquote]

What kind of people we're looking for:[blockquote]
  • Minimum level requirement of 108 (Occasionally there will be special exceptions)
  • Active
  • Chill
  • Prefer to take in MAIN CHARACTERS, but if you're active on an alt, whatever.
  • Preferably Brakmarian, but not a must!
  • Aren't going to rely on us to hold your hand through every single second of the game. You can solo, farm, or make a group elsewhere, you know.
  • Willing to put effort into the guild and its people as well.
[/blockquote]

DO NOT JOIN IF:[blockquote]
  • You are sensitive to dark/crude/harsh/offensive humor
  • Sexual innuendos freak you out
  • You beg profusely for everything then switch guilds as soon as people stop giving you attention (SAVE US FROM THESE PEOPLE AHHHH)
[/blockquote]

----> And last but not least, HOW TO APPLY:
Simply copy and paste this form, fill it out, and post it here. Me or my Supreme Council will get to you in-forum, and if possible, in game!

Name of character:
Alts?:
Level:
Have you been in Epitaph before?:
Times (and timezone) you are online:
Are you interested in joining our Forums/Skype chat?:
What you are looking for in a guild:
Goals in the game:
Anything you'd like to add? If no, tell us something random anyway:

----

That will be all. Thanks for reading, and hope to see you in game.

- Nur

1 -2
Reactions 16
Score : 115

I'd apply, but I think im in this guild. Wait what?

0 0
Score : 2135

On the way to get +10 wisdom bonus!
0 0
Score : 1276

Oki lets do this

-Name: Thousand(wasup)

-Alts:2-3 whatever(cant beleive you didnt invite me for that run :O)

Level:159(got 1 more level today biggrin)

Have you ever been in Epitaph before:...once or twice tongue ( still am tho biggrin)

Timezone:uhhhhhh...Canada

...forum thing: meh

Looking for in a guild:... Thrills and fun ^^

Goals in-game: THE INFANTRY COSTUME, fun, reach level 200(hell ya) and more fun

Thing id like to add: Got bored and i felt like this blank space needed to be filled up ( good night)

0 0
Score : 1361
BloodAspect|2016-01-28 04:38:47
Oki lets do this

-Name: Thousand(wasup)

-Alts:2-3 whatever(cant beleive you didnt invite me for that run :O)

Level:159(got 1 more level today biggrin)

Have you ever been in Epitaph before:...once or twice tongue ( still am tho biggrin)

Timezone:uhhhhhh...Canada

...forum thing: meh

Looking for in a guild:... Thrills and fun ^^

Goals in-game: THE INFANTRY COSTUME, fun, reach level 200(hell ya) and more fun

Thing id like to add: Got bored and i felt like this blank space needed to be filled up ( good night)
Rejected.
0 0
Score : 49
Name of character: Unseenvision
Alts?: Unseenpint
Level: 142
Have you been in Epitaph before?: nope
Times (and timezone) you are online: pacific, mostly night time, but sometimes during the day too
Are you interested in joining our Forums/Skype chat?: Sure
What you are looking for in a guild: Brakmarian, active, and strong.
Goals in the game: dungeon runs, PvP, get geared up and have fun biggrin
Anything you'd like to add? If no, tell us something random anyway: uhhhh, Banana phone?

0 0
unseenvision|2016-02-03 01:11:26
Name of character: Unseenvision
Alts?: Unseenpint
Level: 142
Have you been in Epitaph before?: nope
Times (and timezone) you are online: pacific, mostly night time, but sometimes during the day too
Are you interested in joining our Forums/Skype chat?: Sure
What you are looking for in a guild: Brakmarian, active, and strong.
Goals in the game: dungeon runs, PvP, get geared up and have fun biggrin
Anything you'd like to add? If no, tell us something random anyway: uhhhh, Banana phone?
Ring, ring, ring, ring ring, ring ring...

(Welcome.)
0 0
Score : 162
Name of character: Beastly Grim
Alts?: None I care about
Level: 15 (just started back up after account was blown up)
Have you been in Epitaph before?: Never been in a guild on Wakfu before
Times (and timezone) you are online: Roughly between 3pm-9pm EST (3pm-9am on Wednesdays and Thursdays)
Are you interested in joining our Forums/Skype chat?: I would greatly to enjoy joining skype
What you are looking for in a guild: People to talk to in the background while I play. It gets lonely ya know?
Goals in the game: Leveling back to my old glory of course (although so much has changed)
Anything you'd like to add? If no, tell us something random anyway: Lastly I would like to mention I'm abit of a wise ass, so if you don't have a problem with cruddy wise cracks then I think I'm good for this guild (other then my current lvl, I'm working on it) 
0 0
EonV|2016-03-03 15:09:25
Times (and timezone) you are online: Roughly between 3pm-9pm EST (3pm-9am on Wednesdays and Thursdays)
Are you interested in joining our Forums/Skype chat?: I would greatly to enjoy joining skype
What you are looking for in a guild: People to talk to in the background while I play. It gets lonely ya know?
Goals in the game: Leveling back to my old glory of course (although so much has changed)
Anything you'd like to add? If no, tell us something random anyway: Lastly I would like to mention I'm abit of a wise ass, so if you don't have a problem with cruddy wise cracks then I think I'm good for this guild (other then my current lvl, I'm working on it)
Hey, Beastly.

In terms of wise cracks, heck yes. We're very, very carefree in terms of drama--- We simply enjoy a good lul. Your level, however, does not reach our requirements.
If you have not yet been accepted into another guild, mind if I ask what happened to your account? Says you've been registered since 2014. :O
0 0
Score : 162
Poklop|2016-03-06 08:14:03
EonV|2016-03-03 15:09:25
Hey, Beastly.

In terms of wise cracks, heck yes. We're very, very carefree in terms of drama--- We simply enjoy a good lul. Your level, however, does not reach our requirements.
If you have not yet been accepted into another guild, mind if I ask what happened to your account? Says you've been registered since 2014. :O

Yeah I lost the ability to connect with my account cause I am connected through my steam and my steam was hacked about a year an a half ago, and when I finally was able to get back on which has only been recently. All my characters were gone and the Support Staff said their was nothing they could do to get them back.
0 0
Score : 119
Name of character: Scarlet Oak
Alts?: (This is my alt, but I don't play my main)
Level: 66

Have you been in Epitaph before?: nada

Times (and timezone) you are online: EDT 8pm-2pm week days, 5pm-4pm weekends (Im graduating soon and planning for a big move in the next week, but after that I should be very active in game if all goes as planed. I used to be on every night for at least 3-5 hours.)

Are you interested in joining our Forums/Skype chat?: heck yeah!

What you are looking for in a guild: looking for online socialization and some butt kicking with other people. What to be helpful to a community and just a fun time.

Goals in the game: Exploration, leveling, pvp, admiring game design and animation. Wanna be a bad ass masqueraider and a master lumberjack.

I am a soon to be Media Arts & Animation graduate from the Art Institute of Pittsburgh, my focus is 2D animation and 3D generalist. I like to study the animations and assets in game sometimes tongue 
0 0
Score : 7921
Beth-Killer|2016-03-19 06:09:00

Times (and timezone) you are online: EDT 8pm-2pm week days, 5pm-4pm weekends (Im graduating soon and planning for a big move in the next week, but after that I should be very active in game if all goes as planed. I used to be on every night for at least 3-5 hours.)

What you are looking for in a guild: looking for online socialization and some butt kicking with other people. What to be helpful to a community and just a fun time.

Goals in the game: Exploration, leveling, pvp, admiring game design and animation. Wanna be a bad ass masqueraider and a master lumberjack.

I am a soon to be Media Arts & Animation graduate from the Art Institute of Pittsburgh, my focus is 2D animation and 3D generalist. I like to study the animations and assets in game sometimes tongue
At that level, Epitaph won't accept you, but Arcanum will. Simply PM Rosaris or Darkness'S Titan.
1 0
Score : 119

Thank you, I will will do that! Are they a Brakmar guild as well?

0 0

Nice, I went to classical animation at Vancouver Film School. (Which is of course 2D.) If I'm not mistaken, I think I've already seen you in guild. Here's something to break the ice.

HealingHotness|2016-03-19 17:12:17

At that level, Epitaph won't accept you, but Arcanum will. Simply PM Rosaris or Darkness'S Titan.
Kindly stick to your own recruitment thread, Kerellya. Thank you. tongue
0 0
Score : 7921

We're not Brakmar (boo) but we're Amakna saving to switch to Sufokia.

Are you gonna redraw Ren as a Masq now?

0 0
Score : 2

Heyo! Not sure if you're still recruiting, but I'd really like to join!

Name of character: Biryani
Alts?: N/A
Level: 103 (just a smidget off mark I know)
Have you been in Epitaph before?: Nope
Times (and timezone) you are online: Pacific. I'm on every night...sometimes waaay into the night.
Are you interested in joining our Forums/Skype chat?: Yes! I practically live on Skype.
What you are looking for in a guild: Active, full of rad people I can buddy with, or just be able to interact with. Playing the game solo is so lonely.
Goals in the game: Max out all Professions! I don't have the resources to get real good at PvP, and PvE has lost its magic for now. But I hope others will benefit from my bread baking skills hoho
Anything you'd like to add? If no, tell us something random anyway: I do the art thing. I draw the meme. I touch the butt.

0 0
Eubie|2016-04-18 07:53:22
Heyo! Not sure if you're still recruiting, but I'd really like to join!

Name of character: Biryani
Alts?: N/A
Level: 103 (just a smidget off mark I know)
Have you been in Epitaph before?: Nope
Times (and timezone) you are online: Pacific. I'm on every night...sometimes waaay into the night.
Are you interested in joining our Forums/Skype chat?: Yes! I practically live on Skype.
What you are looking for in a guild: Active, full of rad people I can buddy with, or just be able to interact with. Playing the game solo is so lonely.
Goals in the game: Max out all Professions! I don't have the resources to get real good at PvP, and PvE has lost its magic for now. But I hope others will benefit from my bread baking skills hoho
Anything you'd like to add? If no, tell us something random anyway: I do the art thing. I draw the meme. I touch the butt.
Nice to meet you!
We share a similar schedule. I'm usually on at night (Also pacific time), so feel free to message Nur or Trala during those times for invite. During the day, try Aedan Bau or Mauquai.

As for your level, we can get you up to 108 no problem.
May all the butts be touched.
0 0
Respond to this thread