FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Damascus - Rebuilt

By Zeke-Green - MEMBER - January 26, 2016, 00:28:29
Reactions 32
Score : 155
Erosadir|2016-11-07 05:30:57
Hey Zeke! This is Elusa! I've been away from the game for quite a long time, so I guess I got the ol' inactive kick. Maybe I'll catch you in game some time. I'd love to get back into the guild. cool

Long time, no see, Elusa. I'll get you an invite as soon as possible.
0 0
Score : 289

Just an update to anyone who is interested: We are still open to new recruits.

0 0
Score : 10824

Anyone from guild here? School time so hard to be active, so if anyone reads this that why not been in game lately.

0 0

Hey Lin,

Don't worry, I know you're busy, so no one will kick you.

0 0
Score : 34

Hi,

I would love to join! I just started playing the game and have two characters that I plan to level. Your guild sounds fun and a place I can log onto every once and a while to enjoy Wakfu. My characters' names are Kindled Heavensfall and Shiro'Yoake. If I am online it will be one of these two. I look forward to meeting you all. biggrin

0 0
Score : 286

Hi,

I am looking to join a guild since my return to Wakfu and I think I would fit in well with Damascus. My main character is a lvl 110 Eniripsa (in game Blu-Berri). I used to be Sufokia nation but since my return I have switched over to Amakna. I also have leveled up my professions quite a bit, not sure what the cap level is for them now. I am hoping to find people who can help me level and just to have fun with (dungeon runs, events, etc)

Please let me know if you have room for me.

Thanks!

2 0
Score : 1

Looking to join an active guild after taking about a 2 year break ... old characters were around lvl 120 when i left.  Hopefully I can get an invite

IGN: Pipecleaner

0 0

I'm going to be transferring stuff off my Sram who I'll eventually delete so I can make an Ouginak. It'll take some time, but want distribute stuff between characters or give to guild before deleting. I will also want my new character when made allowed in and have access to stuff again. I can not split my loyalty between guilds very well. The reason I'm deleting Sram to try Ouginak is because I have not got way to pay for extra character spot and my parents probably will not pay for me to get.

0 0

@ Kindled, Dyemond, and Thrillion

Sorry I didn't notice your posts earlier, been so long since I had a request to join I hadn't been checking the thread lately.

I'll try to contact all of you in-game as soon as possible.

0 0
Score : 17

Y'all still recruiting? It's getting a little boring not knowing what to do or where to go next/leveling alts.

0 0

We are. I'll try and contact you.

0 0

I hope to get online during spring break, but good news is I am saving to get own new computer that should be strong enough to play Wakfu, so later this year or next I will hopefully be able to play when ever I want.

Hi, well, looks like it may not be until Christmas I can get my own strong enough to play comp. I hope I not been kicked, it sucks not getting to play much.

Well, this is a big stinky pile of poop... my parent's comp. is too full to allow new updates. I'm saving up and maybe for Christmas my parents will help with remaining cost of getting new comp. of my own powerful enough to run Wakfu and other things.

I hate not being able to play and losing whole year worth of play time. I have 200$ (200 dollars, I like using $ for word, I know here it usually put in front like $200, I just like this way better when typing) saved towards new comp. Hopefully I can get a few hundred more saved before December, and that my parents will help me with rest for Christmas.

0 0

Don't worry, Lin, you're still in here. Has been quite a while since I've seen you around.

0 0
Respond to this thread