FR EN ES PT
Browse forums
Score : 129

Damascus - Rebuilt

By Zeke-Green - MEMBER - January 26, 2016, 00:28:29
For many moons, our once well-known guild has been near empty and deserted, but for a few loyal members. Now that we have a new leader, the time has come for us to become a grand guild once more.

About Us:

Damascus is an older guild that has been around for a long time. We originally started out as a private/social guild, but over time we have become an open, friendly, PvE centered guild. We host a wide range of players, with the bulk of our players being anywhere from 120 to 180 or so. We are a great guild for both new players and old players alike. If you feel that our guild might potentially fit your play style, come try us out and make your mark in Wakfu with us!

- We are a Sufokian based guild, but we accept players from any nation who wish to join.
- We don't mind people who multibox or have multiple characters etc, but we also respect those who use a single character.
- We have an overall positive reputation, which we plan on upholding.
- We are casual, meaning we do not expect anyone to be super active, your time is important and, in the end, Wakfu is just a game.
That said, however, there are exceptions. From time to time we will cleanse our guild roster of those players who have been missing for many months, unless they have left a reason that they will be away.
- We are new-player friendly and accept players of any level.

Guild level: 10, with all available bonuses
Average player level: 120~180
Haven World: Calamar Island, by the Zaap
Time Zone: Primarily PST - EST, though we do have several players from more distant time zones.
Guild Type: PvE, Casual, Social, Crafting, Gathering, Leveling

Leader: Zeke Green
Second in command: Kappa

Other contacts: Dead Silent, Tensai, Mooshoe

If you have any questions or if you want to join, just message any of the names mentioned above in-game, or leave a post on this thread, which we will check daily when possible.

Credit goes to our original founder and former leader, the esteemed Tensai, for making the guild all that it is today.

Recent News: Haven world construction and recruiting are temporarily halted until after the server merge. The gear lending system is still available, though.
Reactions 29
Score : 10417
Hi Zeke, nice to see you on forum. Very nice guild and I'm glad I got lucky enough to get an invite. New player friendly is confirmed, from personal experience. I hope get new members in EST (that the time zone for eastern U.S. and Canada?).
Score : 443
This guild is full with amazing and awesome people.

@Kappa. Been a while! How've you been? Glad to see you back. We need to catch on sometimes. laugh
Score : 3079
Hello our Calamar neighbors \o/
Does this mean Kappa is gonna play again omg I need to hug his face
Score : 213
It's great to see the old guild is still around. A nicer group of players you could hardly find. biggrin 
Score : 232
seems like a nice guild, I tried contacting the names you post in game and no one was online. I also live in Est time zone so this seems like a match made in heaven lol
Fewer people on early in EST times in this guild. Zeke for example is often on, but on PST (Pacific Standard Time?). I not really know time zones well. Try later in afternoon or evening if in EST.
Aquallia|2016-07-04 23:44:35
Fewer people on early in EST times in this guild. Zeke for example is often on, but on PST (Pacific Standard Time?). I not really know time zones well. Try later in afternoon or evening if in EST.

Generally speaking, I start out at around 11 AM Pacific time, which would translate to 2 PM Eastern time.

I also try to get on at 7 PM after dinner, but I don't always make it.
Score : 2863
Nice to see Damascus getting more active again. Is your Ritkus Elite Den still open to the public?
Zeke-Green|2016-07-08 07:01:19
Aquallia|2016-07-04 23:44:35

Generally speaking, I start out at around 11 AM Pacific time, which would translate to 2 PM Eastern time.

I also try to get on at 7 PM after dinner, but I don't always make it.
Cool, I'm on randomly. I may be on late night past my bed time on some days, but most often on around 3-5 PM EST if have to give rough time.
treevamp1|2016-07-08 23:23:19
Nice to see Damascus getting more active again. Is your Ritkus Elite Den still open to the public?

It is.
Score : 248
ive came back recently as well, you can add me to the list of names to look for to get invites. Tensai
Score : 914
Would love to join! The guild I'm in is very inactive! My Cra's name is Laser smile 
Guild a lot more active now it seems, when I can get online seen more people.
Score : 2
biggrin We need more people!!
Looking to join, have been away for several months. Character's name is Unko. cool 
SkyyVodka|2016-09-02 22:20:00
Looking to join, have been away for several months. Character's name is Unko. cool

Been trying to catch up with you in-game, but you must be on during the times when I'm usually not.

Why not come by our haven world or hang around the Amakna outpost and ask after Zeke Green? There's usually someone around who could point you in my direction.
Score : 37
Looking to join for active PvE fun smile

IGN: Ravenshand
ravensknight|2016-09-21 02:07:02
Looking to join for active PvE fun smile

IGN: Ravenshand

Hmm, I can't quite seem to get in touch with you to invite you. We must be in different timezones.
Hey Zeke! This is Elusa! I've been away from the game for quite a long time, so I guess I got the ol' inactive kick. Maybe I'll catch you in game some time. I'd love to get back into the guild. cool 
Respond to this thread