By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

The Black Black Club (Brakmar) NOW RECRUITING 3/15/17

By BurningMasochist - MEMBER - November 13, 2015, 02:45:29

If you clicked here the its probably one of three reasons,

1. You are looking for trouble (PvP)

2. You want to be down for the cause (You need friends to play with)

3. You are a rebel (You are a lonewolf, or someone that doesn't fit well in most guilds)

We at the Black Black Club are a dedicated mob family in the heart of Brakmar and are looking to open recruitment once again.

We are a Pro-PvE/PvP guild.

We are level 10 and have all bonuses.

We assign Dungeon Groups so people can properly enjoy the game content and not wait around to run with other guilds. We use the Discord network for our communications.

We have a simple application/background check.
Requirements: At least level 140+, have some decent knowledge of the game/your class, for PvP Brakmar is required.

IGN: (insert your in game name here)
Level: (140-200)
Who are you?: (Who are you as a person)
What will you offer to our family: (You got jokes? Can you craft? Do you have a mutation? etc.)

When I first pm you to join you will get an "On Trial" rank. This rank can last up to 7 days and its a test to see if you are material for the family.
If you pass the test you will know when you receive the "Associate" rank, if you don't pass it you can't stay.

Our ranking system works through trust, guild points, and resource points through a donation system. You may earn these GP through an accumulation of the Hero/Alt system. Your resource points donated will be added to your GP count in final calculations and determine what rank you currently are eligible for. Our current ratio for the resource point system is 1GP=1,000RP.

A new system has been introduced to further help progressing the ranks in the Black Black Club. This system is called the Merit to GP system. For every merit kill (you gain) or merit loss (they lose) a count of 100gp will be added.

From an Associate you may rank up to any of the following ranks:

Soldier - 3,000 GP Requirement (and/or 3,000,000 RP) and approval by a Caporegime+ rank. You are a soldier now, keep fighting the good fight!

Criminal - 6,000 GP Requirement (and/or 6,000,000 RP) and approval by a Caporegime+ rank. Cunning, sly, and deadly are what describe this rank, you've made it this far criminal are you ready for your next task?

Mercenary - 10,000 GP Requirement (and/or 10,000,000RP) and approval by a Caporegime+ rank. Stalwart, strong, and bravery. These are the Black Black Mercenaries whom lead the lower rank gang.

Visionary - 20,000 GP (and/or 20,000,000RP) and approval by a Caporegime+ rank. The Visionary is a force to be reckon with, giving advice to the Mercenaries and appointing special Dungeon Groups.

Caporegime - 30,000 GP (and/or 40,000,000RP) and approval by an Underboss+ rank. Black Black Clubs personal recruiters. Recruiting the people who stand out from the rest are what makes the Capo a strong member. Discord administrative rights are given.

Consigliere - 40,000 GP (and/or 40,000,000RP) and approval by a Godfather+ rank. The consigliere committee are elegant, intelligent but quite powerful beings. The Consiglieres prepare to train through vigorous methods in order to be qualified as an Underboss.

Underboss - 50,000GP (and/or 50,000,000RP) and must be voted in through a majority vote (4 member slots open). My personal advisors. Limited spots, making it this far means you've earned it.

Godfather - 100,000GP (and/or 100,000,000RP) and approval of a Don. The last rank attainable in our system, the Godfather have the same power as a Don. They appoint special operations within the guild and are in charge of the Underbosses.

Here are some sample pictures for your satisfaction.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The BBC was once founded by Chaf who still plays on Nox today (me).

Many merges have happened with the BBC from the past, including guilds Legion, Beaters, Genetix, and the Hokuten Knights.

The origin of the Black Black Club name comes from an old anime I used to watch called "Yu Yu Hakusho" The Burakku Burakku Kurabu, was a criminal mob syndicate.

So come and join us if you think you have what it takes to participate in a guild founded and still led by an actual Wakfu/Dofus veteran.

Any questions please refer to Hustler, Chussamouda, Zyn, Mrbad, and Juubi.

19 -30
First Ankama intervention

Hello BBC,

I was reviewing your guild description here, and may I request if you can provide me a guild description suited for a GP or at least for a PG13 audience? I have nothing against demons by the way, just trying to be politically correct with the demon community, a description that the Togoru brothers would give the thumbs up. Please send the updated guild description via Ankbox!

See message in context
Reactions 294
Score : 133

GN: Pzy
Level: 105

Who are you?: i'm but a simple man. i like a challenge and with that said i do everything myself i work hard at what i want so i can reap the benefits of a job well done. no better feeling than doing something yourself. i like to joke around and talk non-sense when i'm bored just habit people will be fine its usually funny well to me that is........

What will you offer to our family: i can bring anything to the table be it jokes, being a crafting junky or someone who can be entertaining at least...i'm a random person so it could be anything as i said....i'm usually all over the place so a sense of chaos lol needed in some peoples lives

0 0
Score : -30

IGN: Cvnaptic
Level: 126
Who are you?: A funny guy, I can be serious if I want. I like to PvE and PvP, but I haven't developed any proffessions yet.
What will you offer to our family: I have the jokes. I'm quite intelligent, and I'm active. I feel I could make a significant contribution to your guild.

0 0
Score : 508

IGN: Superlative
Level: 127
Who are you?: A girl who likes PvE and PvP; also looking into professions.
What will you offer to our family?: I'm way funnier than Cvnaptic^^, pretty active, and like to run dungeons. I'd try my best to help out with anything needed within the guild.

0 0
Score : -10

IGN: Slangin Sevens
Lvl: 113
Who are you: i just lvl up, Compete in Pvp, & become a server Legend
what will I offer our family: A Helping Hand & Jokes plus i sell all the frags i come across

0 -1
Score : 1166
xxbluemoonxx|2015-11-13 03:09:23
GN: Pzy
Level: 105

Who are you?: i'm but a simple man. i like a challenge and with that said i do everything myself i work hard at what i want so i can reap the benefits of a job well done. no better feeling than doing something yourself. i like to joke around and talk non-sense when i'm bored just habit people will be fine its usually funny well to me that is........

What will you offer to our family: i can bring anything to the table be it jokes, being a crafting junky or someone who can be entertaining at least...i'm a random person so it could be anything as i said....i'm usually all over the place so a sense of chaos lol needed in some peoples lives
Accepted. On trial for a week, must level to 115.

Cvnaptic|2015-11-13 03:41:51
IGN: Cvnaptic
Level: 126
Who are you?: A funny guy, I can be serious if I want. I like to PvE and PvP, but I haven't developed any proffessions yet.
What will you offer to our family: I have the jokes. I'm quite intelligent, and I'm active. I feel I could make a significant contribution to your guild.
Accepted.

12345-6789|2015-11-13 04:08:11
IGN: Superlative
Level: 127
Who are you?: A girl who likes PvE and PvP; also looking into professions.
What will you offer to our family?: I'm way funnier than Cvnaptic^^, pretty active, and like to run dungeons. I'd try my best to help out with anything needed within the guild.
Accepted.

LIRR|2015-11-13 04:51:20
IGN: Slangin Sevens
Lvl: 113
Who are you: i just lvl up, Compete in Pvp, & become a server Legend
what will I offer our family: A Helping Hand & Jokes plus i sell all the frags i come across
Accepted, you are On trial for a week. Must level to 115.
0 0
Score : 3127

Name is from an anime? You nerrrrddd.
(Free bump tho)

0 0
Score : 11288

IGN: Skulln'Bones
Level: 179
Who are you?: I'm Chaf's boy toy.
What will I offer?: My peen, ween and lemon machine

1 0
Score : 1637

IGN: Jahh`
Level: 177
Who are you?: Someone looking for a fun active guild to make my home, and someone to help out when needed
What will you offer to our family: I'm active, I'm a higher level so I can help out in any way that may fit.  

0 0
Legendary-Pokers|2015-11-15 03:31:31
IGN: Jahh`
Level: 177
Who are you?: Someone looking for a fun active guild to make my home, and someone to help out when needed
What will you offer to our family: I'm active, I'm a higher level so I can help out in any way that may fit.
Accepted.

xCATZILAx|2015-11-14 21:34:02
IGN: Skulln'Bones
Level: 179
Who are you?: I'm Chaf's boy toy.
What will I offer?: My peen, ween and lemon machine
Accepted.
0 0
Score : 2

IDs: Parametric (level 136), premeditate (level 128), psyk (level 144)

Who am I?: I am a family type. I help people without expecting anything in return, but expect the same from others.

What can I bring?: I have a team of 3 characters, which will be handy when organizing dungeon runs, fragment hunting, etc!

0 0

Added ranking system, we are still open for recruitment.

Khoas|2015-11-17 06:31:33
IDs: Parametric (level 136), premeditate (level 128), psyk (level 144)

Who am I?: I am a family type. I help people without expecting anything in return, but expect the same from others.

What can I bring?: I have a team of 3 characters, which will be handy when organizing dungeon runs, fragment hunting, etc!
Accepted, welcome to the team.
0 0
Score : -5

IGN: Reptarr
lvl. 146

Who are you? I'm pretty active i like to pve and love to pvp lol

What I have to offer? Well I just started back but i like to help anyway i can you have but to ask my friend

0 0
lordborica|2015-11-19 21:40:26
IGN: Reptarr
lvl. 146

Who are you? I'm pretty active i like to pve and love to pvp lol

What I have to offer? Well I just started back but i like to help anyway i can you have but to ask my friend
Accepted, enjoy your stay.
0 0
Score : 4157

IGN: Monophobia
Level: 185

Who are you?: Just some guy who wants to make it in life. Wakfu is my escape so I wanna avoid as much drama as possible.

What will you offer to our family: I'm not much of a profession guy but I'm friendly and am a Masqueraider of respected skill. I'll lend my strength when needed.

0 0
IVTea|2015-11-23 00:42:28
IGN: Monophobia
Level: 185

Who are you?: Just some guy who wants to make it in life. Wakfu is my escape so I wanna avoid as much drama as possible.

What will you offer to our family: I'm not much of a profession guy but I'm friendly and am a Masqueraider of respected skill. I'll lend my strength when needed.
Accepted.
0 0
Score : -457

~

0 -1
TheReaper-Jet|2015-11-23 03:00:50
IGN: Mauquai
Level: 152

Who are you?: Im just a guy who likes to kill i have my flaws of course but im coming back home... after a long, long exile

What will you offer out family?: Another top ranked pvper and a loyal servent for when im needed... asuming of course that im not again exiled
Accepted.
0 0
Score : 2

1. You are looking for trouble (PvP) - Love PvP.

4.Who are you?: friendly guy who's Good at PvP, smart, loyal, and fun to play with.

5. What will you offer our family?: Loyalty. Friendship , Power!

Aliyeva

0 0
emamdust|2015-11-26 08:58:53
1. You are looking for trouble (PvP) - Love PvP.

4.Who are you?: friendly guy who's Good at PvP, smart, loyal, and fun to play with.

5. What will you offer our family?: Loyalty. Friendship , Power!

Aliyeva
Accepted, welcome.
0 0
Respond to this thread