By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

The Black Black Club (Brakmar) NOW RECRUITING 3/15/17

By BurningMasochist - MEMBER - November 13, 2015, 02:45:29
Reactions 294
Score : 255

--

0 0
Score : 72
who am i? A block of ice known as Iceblock. 182 panda.
what will i offer your family? 100 miner, 100 baker, 100 farmer, solid survival skills from watching man vs. wild, every turn stab. all around the kind of panda you take home to your parents.
0 0

--

0 0
Score : -95

IGN: Kekri
Level: 140
Who are you?: A redheaded cra who's way too obsessed with brakmar
What will you offer to our family: To apply to Light, go to Light.Enjin.com and submit an application

1 -6
Score : 323

delete

1 -1
Score : 1199

Lets bump this thing to the top again. FOR BRAKMAR!

1 0
Score : 378
IGN - Mistress Hyde (188) Linda Jekyll (180)
 Who am I - A Xeloress with a bit split personality, (mostly) polite, I don't want people to drag me around - I like to be self sufficient.
What do I offer to the family - Firepower, AP buffs, all kinds of harvests (lvl 100 except fisherman, working on it), baking *-*, handyman lvl 70 for now, very elegant rat headgear

I don't PvP.. yet.
0 0

0 0
Score : 199
REAPPLICATION POST- HEY! BLANK AGAIN- so basically i told mrbad of my absence and then was told i would have to do a reapplication for bbc, even though im still in the guild, anywho it's me and was hopin for a reapplication acceptance :3
0 0
Score : 1

Vongrapple Lvl.120
Who am I? Career mercenary. Hardened soldier. Seeking glory and power. Trying to make a difference in the world of Wakfu. I've been a player on Wakfu for several years now.

What will I offer the family?  An obediant soldier who follows orders. A dedicated miner and logger that prefers spending his times in the mines. Enjoys bringing a guild together to share a drink and a story.

0 0
Score : 24
IGN: Bangarang
Level: 200
Who are you?: 10 year ankama games player (played Dofus since Rushu opened, Wakfu since CB ) chill laid back college student, sometimes I get hyper/drunk. Overall a kind person though.
What will you offer to our family: Got LJ-100 Trapper-100 and Herb-90 (currently working on getting farmer and herb finished before next update) I have 8 chars on my account lowest being my 175 panda and 176 enu. 200 Cra, 196 Feca, 195 Iop, 194 Eca, 187 Osa,  187 Elio. Overall just looking for a guild where I can get dunge runs in and help open up towers here and there, as well as comradery. Eventually interested in PVP as long as I'm never part of a triple Iop team comp (boring as heck). Look forward to hearing from you.
0 0
Score : 930

Ign: Solemace 
level: 190
who are you?: A crazy cat looking for trouble, Fell in love with pvp and pve. Ecaflip = life, 
What do i offer: im on everyday doing guild quests, fairly friendly, loving crafting.

0 0
Score : 597

IGN: Shadowhip
Level: 142

Who are you: I am a easy going guy who enjoys playing the game with friends. I enjoy fair pvp fights and tough dungeon runs.

What will you offer our family: I offer mid ranged pvp, help in dungeons and I enjoy teaching mechanics of dungeons and other game materials others have down yet.

0 0
Score : 3

IGN: evrage
Level: 182 sac
Who are you?: A graduate student who spends a most of his free time playing games. Im pretty laid back and down to earth, you'll see me on usually daily unless I'm pulled away by lack of internet or something like that. 
What will you offer to our family: I'm on fairly consistantly and I am always happy to help so I'll happily run anything, farm items, etc for the good of the guild. ^.^

0 0
Score : 1199

Bump for a great guild, in a great server, surrounded by great people! 

0 0
Respond to this thread