Ankama Trackers

The Black Black Club (Brakmar) NOW RECRUITING 3/15/17

By BurningMasochist - MEMBER - November 13, 2015, 02:45:29
Reactions 294
Score : 4

IGN: Seratedclock (xelor)
Level: 188
Who are you?: A bum. A bum that wants an active guild
What will you offer to our family: PvE farming, group PVP, max lumber, trapper, working on baker and farmer. Lowbie training.

0 0
Score : 1173
SeratedGrin|2016-06-27 01:31:53
IGN: Seratedclock (xelor)
Level: 188
Who are you?: A bum. A bum that wants an active guild
What will you offer to our family: PvE farming, group PVP, max lumber, trapper, working on baker and farmer. Lowbie training.
Denied.
0 0
Score : 4

Are there specific requirements you are looking for?
If it's any consolation I am Riktus and in need of a guild. the organized dungeon runs are a great idea and something i can totally get into.

0 0
Score : 3

IGN: Dead Bonesx
Level: 151
Who are you?: I'm a huge piece of shit to anyone who stands in the way of Brakmar and my Guild
What will you offer to our family: The tears of our enemies

I'll do whatever it takes to Gain levels and the best gear i can for my respective class to be able to dominate in pvp

If it isn't obvious; I HATE to lose, and will do anything to win.

If this isn't good enough to get me back in, then I'll get my results then make my way inside when I am what you're looking for and more.

0 0
SwarmCreep|2016-06-28 08:22:58
IGN: Dead Bonesx
Level: 151
Who are you?: I'm a huge piece of shit to anyone who stands in the way of Brakmar and my Guild
What will you offer to our family: The tears of our enemies

I'll do whatever it takes to Gain levels and the best gear i can for my respective class to be able to dominate in pvp

If it isn't obvious; I HATE to lose, and will do anything to win.

If this isn't good enough to get me back in, then I'll get my results then make my way inside when I am what you're looking for and more.
denied.
0 0
Score : 7278
SeratedGrin|2016-06-28 03:51:43
If it's any consolation I am Riktus and in need of a guild. the organized dungeon runs are a great idea and something i can totally get into.
the requirements are ppl who can be easily manipulated/used so he can feel like his peepee is bigger. His current size is minus 5 inches smile 
0 0
Score : 579

JuubixFekri, buy 1 get 1 half off. Compliments of producer Mrbad.

0 0
Score : 3437
SirKaicha|2016-07-07 04:30:46
JuubixFekri, buy 1 get 1 half off. Compliments of producer Mrbad.
lol wtf Sorrow ..dun make me hunt you down XD
0 0
Score : 3

IGN : Rubello

Level : 116

Who are you : I am a loyal person, active and respectful.

What will you offer to our family : I have jokes and I am quite.

0 0
Score : 2

Ign: Jahh
level: 194
Class: Eca
What I can offer: I'm 100 in all profs, I can run most things and Help out in anyway I can
Who I am: Well I was a lame kid because I thought wakfu was my playground but slowly I saw friends new and old pass me and Now I feel as though I need to step my game up

Why another chance?: Well there really isnt any better guilds or better people all the other "best" guilds have all fell off and everything leaving BBC standing sure some dont like the guild which I will admit is the reason I left before that and the false hope that Mostly harmless would come back I held on to that hope but seeing as how there is nothing to do about them and BBC still being on the top I want to actually devote my self to the guild and I'm willing to do anything to help. Hustler When you read this Message me in game and I can attempt to show you how devoted I am to joining I swear my allegiance to BBC.

0 0
Score : -29
saphiLC|2016-07-05 19:44:10
the requirements are ppl who can be easily manipulated/used so he can feel like his peepee is bigger. His current size is minus 5 inches smile
remmat you're a grown ass man so grow the hell up lol. Shits a game, no need to social justice warrior bud.
0 0
rieyano|2016-07-09 21:00:02
Ign: Jahh
level: 194
Class: Eca
What I can offer: I'm 100 in all profs, I can run most things and Help out in anyway I can
Who I am: Well I was a lame kid because I thought wakfu was my playground but slowly I saw friends new and old pass me and Now I feel as though I need to step my game up

Why another chance?: Well there really isnt any better guilds or better people all the other "best" guilds have all fell off and everything leaving BBC standing sure some dont like the guild which I will admit is the reason I left before that and the false hope that Mostly harmless would come back I held on to that hope but seeing as how there is nothing to do about them and BBC still being on the top I want to actually devote my self to the guild and I'm willing to do anything to help. Hustler When you read this Message me in game and I can attempt to show you how devoted I am to joining I swear my allegiance to BBC.
Denied.

Lelouch123|2016-07-07 19:26:58
IGN : Rubello

Level : 116

Who are you : I am a loyal person, active and respectful.

What will you offer to our family : I have jokes and I am quite.
Denied.
0 0
Score : 7278
Cvnaptic|2016-07-09 22:20:01
saphiLC|2016-07-05 19:44:10
remmat you're a grown ass man so grow the hell up lol. Shits a game, no need to social justice warrior bud.
this reply you made proved my point smile

I guess ur tiny peepee leader uses his awesome musical talent to brainwash everyone in this guild Click here 
0 0

The Black Black Academy has once again opened its doors, if you do not fit the level 140 requirement to join us go and sign up today.

0 0
Score : 368

IGN: ospielcapo
Level:152

Who are you? A funny person who works hard for what he wants and reach whatever he likes.

what will you offer to our family? I will offer a very active player who have heroes and likes to help people lvling up in dungs or just fights, excelent pvp-pve player and jokessmile

I also have 3 more chars lvl 151-148-140

0 0
minipospi-gladeador|2016-08-05 03:37:10
IGN: ospielcapo
Level:152

Who are you? A funny person who works hard for what he wants and reach whatever he likes.

what will you offer to our family? I will offer a very active player who have heroes and likes to help people lvling up in dungs or just fights, excelent pvp-pve player and jokessmile

I also have 3 more chars lvl 151-148-140
Accepted, look for us in game.
0 0
Score : 7996

Y'all still suck LMAO.

0 -3
Score : 17584

IGN: MLG Dragon Memelord 420

Level: like 200 or something

who am person - dude I don't know, I just wanna make some good friends, have some bad laughs, maybe talk about some of my favorite rappers like my boy benji (lov u homie)

what do you family - I cut flowers from brakmar in incredible quantities as a pass time, so you guys could have some I spose. I've got the dankest memes on nox bar arkenvane, the living meme, and I'm best friends with everyone in BBC!

one requirement is that when I join I must be referred to strictly as "the oinkmeister"

1 -3
HateSpawn|2016-08-13 01:02:51

who am person - dude I don't know, I just wanna make some good friends, have some bad laughs, maybe talk about some of my favorite rappers like my boy benji (lov u homie)

what do you family - I cut flowers from brakmar in incredible quantities as a pass time, so you guys could have some I spose. I've got the dankest memes on nox bar arkenvane, the living meme, and I'm best friends with everyone in BBC!

one requirement is that when I join I must be referred to strictly as "the oinkmeister"
Denied.
0 0
Score : 17584
BurningMasochist|2016-08-14 08:35:53
HateSpawn|2016-08-13 01:02:51

Denied.
oh ok lemme try again then?

IGN: The one and only, Hustler. I am u.

who are u - literally I'm Hustler, leader of the guild and master of salt. I love to rap about how bad I wanna get laid with aluminum foil noises going on behind me during the entire duration. My favorite color is Black Black Club, and I don't use facebook anymore.

What do u add family - I am the family, me and my girlfriend who is secretly just my right hand, happen to be the self-proclaimed best 6-boxing team on nox and we make sure everybody in the bar knows it. Easiest way to do that is to pop my collar and kill people who play the game the way it's intended.

how can u deny yourself?
2 0
Respond to this thread