By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Chozen by God [Level 10 / Haven World]

By doremonbeo - MEMBER - November 01, 2015, 04:53:44

~Hi Everyone!!~

Chozen by God is one of the most active Amaknian guilds on Nox with wide range of members
Our guild is level 10 with almost maxed bonuses and a big haven world located at Emelka, Amakna

Recruitment status: OPEN (Jan 9th 2016)

Active Leaders and members

Our leader and a handful of members are online almost everyday and we'll do our best to make you feel welcome and support you along the way. happy

We live in different countries so almost certainly, there will be someone online who can guide you like myself, Zoelle. I'm a nocturnal, hit me up at night if you guys wanna mingle -wink wink-.

What we offer

Aside from the guild bonuses, we offer friendly advice, company in grinding equipments and dungeon runs.

Not only that, if you are feeling low, we offer therapy trea.... i mean BREAD!!, as well as Osamodas Powder, KenKO, and Inventory Bags. These items are being supervised. If you need some, let us know.

Wanting to level up your profession but other people keep stealing your fruitful crops?? Look no further because our haven world provides a space for you to level up your professions in peace.

We also offer powerlevel. My reason for this is that there are certain point in time where grinding exp will get very tedious and you will probably lose interest in the game. However, we encourage you to have a feeling of the class you play before asking to be powerleveled. We don't have a problem with it but guild members are not instantly entitled to plevel, however may offer at their own discretion.

From time to time, we pop a wisdom and prospecting boost in the weekend. So the more you do your GP, the often we will pop it.

On the weekends, we will host Ultimate Boss and Mini Boss runs up to Dragon Pig for people who hasn't done it.

We also do Steel Beak run for level +175, time is not fixed

All guild members allow to store their items in guild chest 3 and 4, we will keep track of your items via the google spreadsheet

If the items in guild chest 4 is not belong to anyone, we sell them to guild members via resource points depending on the market price

What we looking for

Currently, we do not have any strict criteria for joining members. Just have fun, be active, respect one another, and support the guild.

At the moment, we are still growing our haven world to get new bonuses for everyone to enjoy. So if you want to support us, you can make a resource point donation. Any amount will be appreciated. I know it's boring to farm resource, but here's a tip: those resources that you get from fighting monsters and you don't need it, you can pop it in the chest.

Ranking
Ranks are earned with Guild Points, Resource Points, by activity and contributions. Each rank achieved will receive a prize and gain more bank access. We monitor guild member's RP through this google spreadsheet

Google spreadsheet

If you are interested in joining Chozen by God family or have any question, write a comment below or directly PM any of the following people!

Damusashishow - Blaq Whole - Crywolf (weekend) - Zoelle - Tcfan - Caesan 
1 -3
Reactions 8
Score : 4

After you read thiz, join up. Thankz!

0 0
Score : 1227
LilMusashi|2015-11-08 05:31:14
Hi Damu smile 
0 0
Score : 362

Somebody can contact me of the guild, I have some questions. Contact me as Ospielcapo.

0 0
Score : 3375
Hello~ I'm interested in joining. My IGN is Miya-Koi. 
0 0
Score : 72

bump. We are still recruiting.

0 0
Score : 8
doremonbeo|2015-11-13 04:10:32
LilMusashi|2015-11-08 05:31:14
Hi Damu smile

High!
0 0
Score : 3990

One of the best guilds of amakna !!!!

1 0
Score : 8

Soooooooo This DaMusashiShow warning all in game that I am no longer leader or going back to guild because the wrong person was trusted to run it. Since back all items in haven that where mine where never returned (paid with orgrines) an I was blamed for taking my personal items I left in storage with pictures to prove they were mine....... called names by zoelle, the mistake in charge an then tried to make me look like the bad guy so I let him have it.( DOes it feel good being me? lol) there is no animosity at this guild just know Damu is no longer the truthful leader and originator that kept the meaning of the guild chosenbygod "Alive" an it is filled with alt impostors. Be careful of trying to gain ranks in this guild an your personal items new people an old. Thank You!!!

tonguerolleyescool 

Hope this gets read before joining.!!!!

Lol is it fun being me yet?

High there players of Nox. My behavior here in post has not been the best so i do apologize to those affected by post. It was brought to my attention that a new leader is in charge Chozen By God (not me) an I wish the best for them an the guild. if i am to be sanctioned i overstand. Thank You!! from DaMusashiShow

0 0
Respond to this thread