By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Adream [Nox Guild]

By OwlLover October 20, 2015, 08:20:59

Adream is one of the most active guild on Nox.
We recruit based on personality.

We love to redesign our Haven World. (change almost weekly!)

Most recent Haven World Pic:

We're very thankful to the people of Nox and We're determined to give back to the Wakfu community. Lets make Nox an even better place together. smile

Some of our recent events:

Race for Musical Chairs

Eca's Lucky Balloon

Emma's Missing Dragoone

Fill in the following application and post it in this thread.

• Your character name.
  • Tell us a little about you (random facts)
  • Why are you interested in joining us?
  • How many hours do you play a day/week? (estimate)
  • What time zones are you in?

How to contact us.

• Taka Kee
  • Andi Mae
  • Raliea
  • Ennuir
  • Cierna
  • Syferyn
  • Maask
  • Leafeye
  • Emma Healcraft
  • Adream
  • Wait outside of our Haven World (Western Thicket, Bonta.)

Thank you Everyone.

19 -5
Reactions 147
Score : 482

Application Example:

1) Adream
2) I am the creator of the guild. Pick me! Pick me! Pick me!
3) "I'll be there to keep you floating until you learn to swim."
4) 20 hours / weekly.
5) Not at this moment.

6) Storage Alts. All are guildless.
7) Open Waters (Swim) by Lori Martin & Cassandra Kubinski

0 0
Score : 862
runeflydino|2015-10-20 08:23:48
Application Example:

1) Adream
2) I am the creator of the guild. Pick me! Pick me! Pick me!
3) "I'll be there to keep you floating until you learn to swim."
4) 20 hours / weekly.
5) Not at this moment.

6) Storage Alts. All are guildless.
7) Open Waters (Swim) by Lori Martin & Cassandra Kubinski
No. 2 and 6 is a good example of what NOT to write. Adream you baka.
0 0
Score : 360
[Judging post]
0 0
Score : 196

I'm level 1 can I join?

0 0
Score : 482

^ Fill in the application and message us in game. We recruit based on personality not levels or experiences, so you have a fair shot! smile

1 0
Score : 6

Welcome all, to our little corner of Wakfu's forums!I'm one of the current leaders of the guild Adream, and I'm pleased to make your acquaintance. We look forward to any and all applicants that are hoping to apply, just want a helpful community to learn and get used to the game, or are simply interested because... well, why not?
I started my personal Wakfu Adventure on the 28th of July, 2015. The same day our guild was born. By time I'd posted this I'll have only been playing for about 3 months, but I know I've got quite a long ways ahead of me yet, with who knows what kind of adventures, surprises, and good times to be had.

Less formal information:
Hobbies: Gaming & Anime
Preferred Teaching Style: "I'll show you, but do it yourself"
Favorite Soundtrack: Halo 3: ODST (Full Game Version) - point and laugh all you want, but that's some good music...
Favorite Snack: Dark Chocolate - Sweet enough that I'll enjoy it, and bitter enough that no one will steal it.

0 0
Score : 1067

A simple hello from Nudist Beach. We wish you the best of luck and hope that this guild prosper.

Live free and nude,
Cytokine.

2 0
Score : 3

1) Probiscus
2) Things are looking a liiiiiiitle sparse on Nox. Been a long time since I've played, but I've recently returned and would love to have folks to play with!
3) Canadian guy in his 20's who loves televison, the outdoors, and video games (... obvious, maybe).
4) A few hours a day? Hard to stay motivated when you are floating alone through Bonta.
5) I've got a booster. It makes me sick to see possible drops and pass them by.

6) Not yet, but I fully intend on it.
7) Toughhhhhhh. Ugh. My current jam is "Hey Mami - Sylvan Esso" (Click to listen. ;D)

0 0
Score : 228

1) Esperysa or Katruna Finearrow
2) I just want in a guild, this one was the most recently active in forums. To be honest I main on Remington but if I get in this guild I'll be maining Nox instead.
3) College prep student, easy going, I tend to stick to myself when it comes to levelling and gameplay. I really just like having the guild chat so I can join in conversation from time to time.
4) About 4-5 hours (almost) daily.
5) No, probably won't even consider it. Maybe use the hero system but that's about it.

6) Just the two on Nox currently.
7) Take On Me by Aha? Iunno, don't listen to a lot of music.

I'm looking to get into a guild either on Nox or Remington, as fast as possible. If you want me to join then know that you would be competing against other guilds. I'm on Remington under the character names Rosa Talon, Esper Valentine, Claire Lumina and Esper Jay. Messaging me on my Remington characters is the best chance you'll have at getting in contact with me, otherwise you can find me on Steam under any of these names; Sayaka-Chan, Bill Nye the Esper Guy, Professional Hat Trader™ or An Faget™. Alt codes for ™ is 0153.

0 0
Bunnion|2015-10-21 22:37:51
1) Probiscus
2) Things are looking a liiiiiiitle sparse on Nox. Been a long time since I've played, but I've recently returned and would love to have folks to play with!
3) Canadian guy in his 20's who loves televison, the outdoors, and video games (... obvious, maybe).
4) A few hours a day? Hard to stay motivated when you are floating alone through Bonta.
5) I've got a booster. It makes me sick to see possible drops and pass them by.

6) Not yet, but I fully intend on it.
7) Toughhhhhhh. Ugh. My current jam is "Hey Mami - Sylvan Esso" (Click to listen. ;D)
We'd love to have you! Let me try to add you in now smile 

EsperJey|2015-10-22 02:14:16
2) I just want in a guild, this one was the most recently active in forums. To be honest I main on Remington but if I get in this guild I'll be maining Nox instead.
3) College prep student, easy going, I tend to stick to myself when it comes to levelling and gameplay. I really just like having the guild chat so I can join in conversation from time to time.
5) No, probably won't even consider it. Maybe use the hero system but that's about it.

I'm looking to get into a guild either on Nox or Remington, as fast as possible. If you want me to join then know that you would be competing against other guilds. I'm on Remington under the character names Rosa Talon, Esper Valentine, Claire Lumina and Esper Jay. Messaging me on my Remington characters is the best chance you'll have at getting in contact with me, otherwise you can find me on Steam under any of these names; Sayaka-Chan, Bill Nye the Esper Guy, Professional Hat Trader™ or An Faget™. Alt codes for ™ is 0153.
Hello! First of all, thank you for even considering to come to Nox to join us! Thank you so much. We'd love to have you. See you in guild soon! smile 
0 0

OMG they took me in. Very helpful Best guild ever. Will keep play wakfu

0 0

All added.

0 0
Score : 38
EsperJey|2015-10-22 02:14:16

Welcome to the Guild Esper. ^^ --Taka Kee
0 0
Score : 3

I'll edit my original post, but I found Iop a bit boring, made a new character. So, no longer Probiscus, instead: Bambooh. Please add me on that account, if you would. ;D

0 0
Bunnion|2015-10-22 20:10:32
I'll edit my original post, but I found Iop a bit boring, made a new character. So, no longer Probiscus, instead: Bambooh. Please add me on that account, if you would. ;D
Bambooh added.
0 0
Score : 51

1) Zethma
2) I am interested in joining an active guild that wants to build a community of like minded people. I have played MMORPGs since the first years of WOW, Guild Wars, City of Heroes, Champions, SWTOR, Star Trek, ect.
3) I am 30 and an at home work for a big Tech Company (cant say on forums). I like to play games with all kinds of things to do. I love making things, in and our of game.
4) I get on at least everyday right now. When the new shift starts, I am not sure but at least 2 hours a day.
5) Do you have Subscription/Booster? Hero system? I am currently Sub with +2 hero

6) Do you have Alts? Zuric, Kelvie
7) Hard choice for favorite song. . . I would have to say Gustav Holst - The Planets - Mars, the Bringer of War, its a classical piece that really brings harmony between a lot of different instruments... like a good team.

0 0
MordocDeforge|2015-10-23 04:09:04
1) Zethma
2) I am interested in joining an active guild that wants to build a community of like minded people. I have played MMORPGs since the first years of WOW, Guild Wars, City of Heroes, Champions, SWTOR, Star Trek, ect.
3) I am 30 and an at home work for a big Tech Company (cant say on forums). I like to play games with all kinds of things to do. I love making things, in and our of game.
4) I get on at least everyday right now. When the new shift starts, I am not sure but at least 2 hours a day.
5) Do you have Subscription/Booster? Hero system? I am currently Sub with +2 hero

6) Do you have Alts? Zuric, Kelvie
7) Hard choice for favorite song. . . I would have to say Gustav Holst - The Planets - Mars, the Bringer of War, its a classical piece that really brings harmony between a lot of different instruments... like a good team.
Welcome to wakfu smile Zethma added. 
0 0

Where is the haven world?

0 0
OwlLover|2015-10-20 08:20:59
Haven World Location:(Western Bonta Thicket near Drago and Phoenix)

0 0
Respond to this thread