By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Join the Community! [Magitek Knights]

By AeonErrata September 13, 2015, 22:04:14

Loyal, helpful, competent, dangerous - words that describe our collective.

Our guild is looking for the ambitious few and the fearless proud. Those with enough skill to stand against the masses, and are often leaders themselves - proud individuals that work well in a team oriented towards specific goals of success..for the rewards are great! A good attitude is important, and most of all..loyalty.

However, given you are dedicated and have the will to succeed, there is nothing you can't learn, and we wholeheartedly encourage new faces to join the ranks, we can help you get on your feet very quickly.

Consider the Magitek Knights a paramilitary organization founded in Brakmar and charged with glorious purpose, to re-establish our empire!

We aren't limited to Brakmar however, and encourage adventurers, warriors, scholars and any person with ambition and competence to join us!

The guild has been around for a very long time, and over a course of about 3 years went inactive (as I myself was unable to play for awhile, but now I'm back and settled.)

Beyond the flavorful words, I'm set on reviving the guild, I'm very active, it's a mature, structured and helpful atmosphere, and I sincerely invite people who are active, and looking to be apart of something that not only has vision and is going somewhere, but be apart of something they can be proud of.

Site -> Click here

- Ult
2 -4
Reactions 11
Score : 102

I'm from Damascus and I approve of this guy! He's certainly active a great deal since his return to the Krosmoz. If I weren't committed already I would be here in a Fogger's engine beat.

0 0
Score : 278

Heavily appreciate the good looks Dekkir. ^^

So since the original post, we've gotten a bunch of new members and we have ourselves a solid foundation!

We added a ton of content to the site with compiled and useful information pertaining to Wakfu, including but not limited to: How to Sub (or get Ogrines) for free, leveling guide, treasure hunting guide, main quests and more.

We encourage new players, returning vets, or even players looking for a change of pace and to be apart of a returning, waking juggernaut that is the Magitek Knights to join us!

Apply on the site and we'll get to you in-game! Click here 

0 0
Score : 1361

Ultimatek and his guild are hard-working and awesome. Highly recommend.

0 0
Score : 124

Hi, i would recommend this guild it is very active,friendly and always there if you got any question/help.

It is quite active with goals to achieve in mind and yea, the guild is much bigger now and we got a lot of active member!

So if your interested do check the website and we'll see you in-game!

0 0
Score : 2189

I joined Wakfu after years and years of Dofus. Lost and confused I wandered around Asturb until I was lucky enough to find Magitek Knights guild. After several weeks everything started coming together and making sense. The people are nice helpful and overall a great guild.

I highly recommend this guild as I am part of it myself. Being in a position to help others who join is a way I can give back!!

Come join the Family, we welcome you!!!!

Dragons-Kai

0 0
Score : 37

White Knight owns this guild obviously

1 0
Score : 278
Amanuel30|2015-10-07 18:42:30
White Knight owns this guild obviously

I'm afraid not sir! Not sure who that is. =)
--

Hello everyone!

I just wanted to report, we've been doing great and highly highly encourage active players to join us. We usually have about 15 players on at any given time, and we are heavily involved in politics. Things have really evolved better than I could have expected, and even our site has really improved.

If you're active and love Wakfu, come check us out!

You can also connect to our Discord server here to talk/chat if you're interested! ->
Click here

(And a big thank you to everyone who has posted on our behalf! Love.)
1 0
Score : 169

Pretty Active guild. Always someone to talk and do dungeons with +1

1 0
Score : 17

Hi, Just wanted to quickly post that this guild is 1000% amazing the whole guild helps eachother we have a lot of active people. I started about 2 weeks ago and theyve taught me everthing from 0 and im already level 105 with a pretty decent understanding of the game ALL thanks to them .. all i can say its that i dont think youll find a better friendlier guild around biggrin

Come join us !!

~Sutanre

1 0
Score : -30

I joined this guild at around level 20, I knew NOTHING about MMO's. I asked so many questions, but these people never got annoyed, and always supplied me with an answer. I would highly recommend this guild, the people are kind and helpful.

1 0
Score : 2

The Magitek Knights are one of the best guilds out in Brakmar right now!~ ive been in a few guilds myself but after joining this one I have found my place in Wakfu!

If anyone is looking for an awesome group of friendly adventures in Brakmar Magitek Knights is the place to be~
I hear they are starting a round table of guilds as well the Unified Brakmar Alliance! sounds pretty cool I am excited to be apart of a new reformed Brakmar with new visions for the future and how Wakfu is played!~

Your Freindly Neighborhood Eniripsa ~ KawiLumi

0 0
Respond to this thread