By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

[Level 10] Safe Haven [New/Returning Player Friendly] [Closed]

By SelfishShellfish - MEMBER - August 09, 2015, 03:19:12
Before you decide to message any of us, I'd like to lay out the fact that all of us who are in the guild as well as most recent recruits are adults and have jobs (some are still in school and such as well) so, we don't always have time for dungeonstuff but are always up for making time for stuff on days off (or after work). We are looking for people that are just as chill as we. We're filthy casuals.

Safe Haven has been around for a long time and you may have seen us around before. We used to travel in groups, have concerts in Astrub on maintenance night before the server went down and we'd even do silly little projects as a group.

Unfortunately, it has been a long time and most of our previous guild members have long since stopped playing Wakfu. I would like to bring Safe Haven back to life again and I need as much help as I can get.

Rules
  1. Please be kind and re- Just be nice to each other. We're all fairly easy to get along with.
  2. We like to joke around a lot, though most of us are adults, we like to be goofy. Don't take any of that silly stuff to heart, which brings me to the next...
  3. If you feel offended by anything in any way, whether it be by jokes or someone's attitude, please let me know so the issue can be addressed.
  4. Don't take just to take. Everyone can have access to all of the keys their little hearts desire and can make more if need be, but we share things here and we try to help as much as we possibly can, so we would like some help in return.
  5. If you need help, ask! Don't get angry or upset about things first, always let us know if you need the help. We are all more than willing to do so.
  6. Earn trust to move up! We don't really give ranks based on GP, though GP is a fantastic thing because it helps us improve the guild and such, we like to socialize and get to know each other. There is no "guild admin status". That does not exist and it will likely never be a rank that anyone gets.
  7. [*]We really don't do powerleveling, so please don't pester us. We will help you with anything you have questions about, but plevels are a no-no.
    (Please don't apply if you don't intend on joining and if you do find another guild, please let me know beforehand v: )
What are the perks?

Guild Bonuses

We also have a havenworld located right on 5th Bond market and it has all sorts of goodies in it as well.

Including

-Market
-Zaap
-Crafting House (All workbenches included)
-Mines
-Ponds
-Farms
-Forests
-Monster Pens(Any monster needed upon request)

What else can we offer?
  • Fun, friendly folks who have been here for ages and are willing to assist you in whatever it is that you may need, whether it be infostuff on builds or assistance with crafting shenanigans.
  • Company and crude humor.
  • Skype/Steam/Discord groups, whichever you prefer for those lonely nights
  • We now have a discord server
  • We also have forums again
  • If you have any questions, comments or words of wisdom, I will be glad to answer.
I cannot always be reached here on the forums, unfortunately, but you can find me in game as well as a handful of other people that would be happy to include you in our shenaniganry.

• Anonymity / Psychomatose / Phantasmata / Shortquake / Dea Tempore
Steam: Anini
  • Noggle / Personal Space
  • Asclepiuso (I just call him Applesauce)
  • Doctor Amazo
  • Hometalium
  • Ionslayer
  • Assquake
  • Rexidas
  • Caitlyyn
  • Caesan
If you can't reach us anywhere else, find me on steam. Even if you don't decide to join us, you're still welcome to join our little community.
1 0
Reactions 11
Score : 2

Hello!
I am a very new player (lvl30 Sadida). I am looking for a guild that is social and has a relaxed atmosphere. I'm pretty new the mmorpg genre, so I don't know what other information would be helpful. :unsure:

Thanks!
Jade Sunscarlett

0 0
Score : 1145

Bump for changes and other lame stuff. wub People have returned and we are openly recruiting again.

0 0
Score : 152

Hey I'm brand new to Wakfu (started this past weekend currently level 25) and would be interested. My in game name is IonSlayer.

0 0

Hi I just joined Wakfu and I was hoping to join a guild. IGN Sasin

0 0
Score : 93

Returning player here. IGN Jahvar

0 0
Score : 36

Returning player after like 3 years. IGN : Mathematics.

0 0
Score : 7921
HypotheticalSavior|2016-04-25 10:28:15
f*** you stealing that f**ing name and afking for 3 yrs QQ
0 -1
Score : 5

I'm a returning player looking for a bit of help leveling (IGN: Ellsiy)

0 0
Score : 36
HealingHotness|2016-04-26 05:31:00
HypotheticalSavior|2016-04-25 10:28:15
f*** you stealing that f**ing name and afking for 3 yrs QQ
Haha, I'm back now. So the name is staying with me. tongue
0 0

Hello, I'm a returning player with new character at level 60+. tongue Assquake

0 0
Score : 1145

Added some new folks! Bump for discord though >.< I think that will help out with the not being able to answer on time thing.

0 0
Respond to this thread