By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Drawn Onward is recruiting [Havenworld, friendly]

By treevamp1 - MEMBER - July 13, 2015, 22:43:01

Greetings, Twelvians,

Drawn Onward has a storied history. Members fluttered down from the Thicket's trees, arched across Amakna fields, and rose up from the salty depths surrounding Steamu Shores. We help each other grow stronger in craft, harvest and uber-boss demolition. We put on simple events, for us and for all of Nox. We invite you to bring new ideas, roleplay or otherwise, to the guild.

Our marvellous haven world is in Sufokia's Jumping Jungle, although we encourage membership from all nations. If you're new to this world and considering a future in PVP fights, then choose Sufokia or Riktus for that possibility.

We have members of all interests and levels. Our average level is around 100; the highest are around 165. We continue to help newcomers, while our bonuses attract mid- and high level fighters and crafters as well. The guild was started as a hub for roleplayers, but many guildies haven't been into roleplay. Some do, some don't.

We run UB's (ultimate bosses) as a guild and often invite non-guildies. If you're in another guild and would like to party with us, don't be shy. Only our ecaflips have fleas.

Current guild bonuses include:

- Three Guild chest compartments (heaps of keys, as well as mats for levelling crafts)
- Guild flag and costumes
- a seed library for all your planting needs
- we like to help new characters get class emblems and profession boxes
- HAVEN WORLD with a phoenix, mobs, crops, crafting stations, houses, a zaap and a tavern :-)
- as well as all these nice buffs:

Now that we've added all the most important guild bonuses, most new guild points will be put towards 40% wisdom and prospecting events.

If you'd like to join, post IN THIS THREAD to tell a bit about yourself. Finding us in game is okay, too.
3 -6
Reactions 67
Score : 50

bump

0 0
Score : 490

I just want to say that in my opinion, typically in mmos, guilds that RP are normally a much deeper experience for their players than a guild that focuses on grinding and content. Not to say that an RP guild does not strive to access game content (and not to say there is anything wrong with a guild that focuses on grinding and content). It's just they put things like developing motives and character color and community above content.

If that is the sort of thing that you are looking for, you may want to consider joining a guild such as this.

1 0
Score : 2963

We're adding new bonuses every week.

0 0
Score : -11

Removed

0 -1
Score : 30

Since I have joined Drawn Onward, I must say that my experience in the World of 12 has been most enjoyable! Friendly and helpful guildies are always on to guide those in need or to team up with those who seek more challenging runs. I, myself, hadn't been around for years- and once I came back, I found a different world, luckily for me, I found this guild!

1 0

I've received a few requests via Ankabox, but then I often can't contact the person in-game. So, in addition to trying to whisper the names above in-game, I recommend that you also leave your in-game name here in this thread. That way, any of my guildies can read the thread and try to find you in-game. We're on at all hours, but the most active time is evening in Nox server time.

~Treevamp

0 0
Score : 30

Hello All!

I'd like to add to my earlier post, that Drawn Onward is one of the best guilds I have been a part of. We often plan guild events weekly and daily runs to dungeons as well as lots of resource farming help!

Anyone can whisper me in game as well- I am usually on evenings Nox server time: "Nichi"

0 0
Score : 2

Hi! Myself and a few friends are interested in joining Drawn Onward.

We're relatively new to Wakfu, with our highest characters in the level 70s. You can find us in-game as Toadberry and Zyklon.

Look forward to meeting you.

0 0
Score : 2255

I'll try and find you in-game. ^^

~Dedicated Foru 

0 0
Score : 325

Just have to say, I haven't been playing long, but out of all the guilds I have been in (and not just while playing Wakfu), Drawn Onward seriously has out done themselves.

We try and run weekly events, UB boss runs, and a lively community in our forums as well as in game. We also try to help those who want to raise their gathering and harvesting professions.

If you ever have any questions, or are interested - feel free to contact me here or in game (Ediru)

0 0
Score : 457

I joined Drawn Onward last night and as soon as I joined I was pulled into an RP event in their Haven World! I haven't even been with them for 24 hours and I can say that the guild is pretty radical! You all should join!!

0 0

Hello therehappy

I'm very new to Wakfu, and I stumbled across your guild. It sounds wonderful! What happens to be the level requirement?

Thanks!

0 0

There is no lvl requirement smile

You can find me in-game with these usernames:

-Forunia
-The Ultimate Foru
-Dedicated Foru
-Super Foru Punch

Thanks!

0 0
Score : 336

Hello, imma a new play in reming in this moment, trying to play with my gf we interessting in a guild

0 0
Rckz|2015-10-10 01:53:25
Hello, imma a new play in reming in this moment, trying to play with my gf we interessting in a guild
We are a Nox guild not a Remington guild.
0 0
Score : 328

Hi
What does RP Guild means? (I'm new to these kinds of stuff)

0 0

RP stands for role-playing. Role-playing means feeling inspired to be your character while playing the game. Drawn Onward is open to varying degrees of role-play. We have some members that are always in character, some that are sometimes, and some that are not into RP, but who respect it.

0 0
Score : 328
treevamp1|2015-10-16 19:11:18
RP stands for role-playing. Role-playing means feeling inspired to be your character while playing the game. Drawn Onward is open to varying degrees of role-play. We have some members that are always in character, some that are sometimes, and some that are not into RP, but who respect it.
Like you're playing Log Horizon or SAO (you know them if you watch anime biggrin)
0 -1

Hi,

Me and my girlfriend just started playing. I've got a roommate that is starting too. Is this guild friendly to new players?

0 0
Respond to this thread