By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Ashen Lepus Recruitment [Haven World,PvE, Community based]

By Jferg - MEMBER - May 25, 2015, 00:16:29

Ashen Lepus
, named after the rabbit constellation (lepus), set in the ashen night sky, we stand for peace, luck, and tranquility. Like a constellation is made up of many stars, we strive for teamwork and symbiosis.

We are a level 10 Guild, with a Haven World on Wabbit Island (closest to the boat).

We have all active guild buffs, along with +10 Prospecting, +10 Wisdom, and +1 Kit from the Haven World. We usually pop the +40 temporary wis/prosp bonuses each weekend.

Ranks, Banks, and Prizes
Ranks are gained with Guild Points, by activity and contribution. Each rank achieved will receive a prize and gain more bank access. There are also job ranks and achievement ranks, both of which have requirements that members can read more about on our private forum (address provided upon membership).

Besides prizes for ranks, we also provide (some stock) materials, free crafting (all professions), and have a fragment bank which fragments can be bought with RP (or resource points, more information upon membership).

Alignment and PvP
Ashen Lepus is aligned to Amakna. You do not need to be aligned to Amakna to be in the guild, but if you want to PvP, it is recommended.

Activity
The guild has the most activity on nights and weekends (Nox time). Maddness and Juniiper, the guild GMs, host Ultimate Boss runs (up to and including Dragon Pig) on weekends for members who have yet to run during the week. We don't regularly power level anymore, but weekends we try to catch people up and get everyone involved.

We encourage members to utilize our private forum to set up trades or runs, as schedules can fluctuate. (Address provided in guild).

TeamSpeak: We have a guild channel on the public wakfu server that JerryDB hosts (Thank you jerry ^^).
Info:
IP: 212.187.209.72:9105
Pass: jerrydb

Recruitment

We have a level requirement of 80, due to the average level in our guild.
The suggested age for membership is 18+, as our members are mostly made up of college age+ players.
Alts are welcome, and will hold the rank of Doppelganger, but must be level 50+ before joining (if you'd like to join on your alt and not your main, please let us know who your main is and what guild).

PM: Maddness, Juniiper,Visetor
1 0
Reactions 29
Score : 3342

Since everyone is mad recruiting it appears, here's a bump.

0 0
Score : 409

Bump ^^ we're still recruiting

0 0
Score : 1367

Adjusted level recruitment to level 80 now. We've had some growth the last few days and would like to bring more in to join us for the weekend festivities ^^ Looking for casual and community based players

0 0
Score : 1290

This is a well done recruitment ad, one of the best ive seen.

0 0
Score : 3127

I'm going to frolic in your haven world and you can't stop me

0 0
Abittybat|2015-06-26 23:45:38
I'm going to frolic in your haven world and you can't stop me
I might not, but the guild doors will pip tongue 
0 0
Score : 2

i would like to join on my iop her names Kayden Kross
shes was in my guild that i made when i started the game but i got lonely and wanna venture off
my mains edgar figaro cra guilds digital playground

0 0

Welcome to the new members ^^

Spots still open :3

(will have to update pictures later on, 2nd manor, stone houses and other changes have been made since posting the original)

0 0
Score : 1033

Hey guys,

My boyfriend and I have been looking for a guild, though we're Bonta. We may change to Amakna.

We're levels 112-113, but we're still pretty new to Wakfu.

We generally do stuff ourselves and don't do dungeon runs/hunts with others, and this will especially be true when the hero system comes out soon. Also, we're pretty quiet and don't talk too much. We would probably not want to take part in teamspeak (hopefully it's not a requirement!)

However, when we get better at the game and higher level, we'll be happy to help out where we can. We just don't feel very comfortable with it yet!

And we'll definitely help out with guild points and resource points.

Would you accept people like us to your guild?

Names: X'Ashley'X and X'Travis'X

0 0
Score : 2468
AlphaWarrior|2015-07-24 19:13:34
Hey guys,

My boyfriend and I have been looking for a guild, though we're Bonta. We may change to Amakna.

We're levels 112-113, but we're still pretty new to Wakfu.

We generally do stuff ourselves and don't do dungeon runs/hunts with others, and this will especially be true when the hero system comes out soon. Also, we're pretty quiet and don't talk too much. We would probably not want to take part in teamspeak (hopefully it's not a requirement!)

However, when we get better at the game and higher level, we'll be happy to help out where we can. We just don't feel very comfortable with it yet!

And we'll definitely help out with guild points and resource points.

Would you accept people like us to your guild?

Names: X'Ashley'X and X'Travis'X
We have several players who prefer to keep to themselves so this wouldn't be an issue and we use teamspeak as a resource, it is by no means a requirement.

From what you posted, we would love to have you in our guild.

Just PM one of our recruiters ( Maddness, Juniiper, Noobaflip, Bexi, The Villain in Glasses, Visetor ) and you should get an invite no problem.

-Vis
0 0

Will update main post soon, we're still recruiting and some things have been added.

(Like fish farm, increased fisher/chef xp for those two grindfest profs!)

0 0
Score : 39

I know Ashen and i have had our differences, i'd love to help out if it'd be fine sometime in the future but for now i think a bump will suffice so.....

_BUMP_

0 0
Score : 177

[Deleted] 

0 0
Score : 409

We have recently opened up some more room in the guild so we are once again openly recruiting any active players at current, there is no level requirement, message bexi,maddness,juniper or noobaflip for an invite

0 0
Score : 161

hi. =D

0 0
Score : 37

Are you still recruiting? i have a team of 3 players lvl 93.

my in-game name is Maple-sac

0 0
Score : 49

Still recruiting?

0 0

Reopening guild now, if interested in joining you can message Juniiper or Maddness ^^ Happy hunting

0 0
Score : 2

Hii wondering if you still recruit? You can pm in game my name is Gratteux

0 0
Respond to this thread