By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

[Amakna] Symbiosis [Lvl. 10 guild](Come join our community!)

By skatercodyme - MEMBER - May 24, 2015, 21:27:40
Symbiosis

Symbiosis is looking for Active, Friendly members who have diverse goals and personalities to be a part of creating a functioning community together! We are a community of individuals who come together for a common goal to create an environment for ourselves, one that specifically encourages growing together and collective success! It is an essential part of our culture to help each other out and put the overall growth of the guild first.

We have no level requirement for joining, we just ask that you are active, and a team player with a 'guild first' mentality

We use teamspeak frequently and we are always growing our guild forum

We are a level 10 guild with a beautiful Haven World

Our Guild bonuses are:

If you're interested in joining, Leave your in game name below with the times you are likely to be on!
We are interested in hearing from you!
Also feel free to PM Peep, Stoned, Kush, Spliff, Sativa, Okies, Deftones, or Startagem
2 -1
Reactions 7
Score : 2

Hey, I'd love to join, my IGN is Bill Bill Bill, I'm a level 29 Ecaflip. I just started playing about a week ago but I'm having trouble finding people to play with. I'm usually active 6:00 PM - 10:00PM EST as of right now.

0 0
Score : 3

I would like to join. Only started playing a few days ago. My IGN is Kratez, and I am active mostly around 10:00 AM to 5:00 AM the next day. Completely Serious.

0 0
Score : 23

BUMP!

0 0
Score : 1135

bumpity bump

0 0
Score : 3

Hello! can i join your guild? my Character name is: Flight Of Fancy and my class is Enutrof i'm almost always online 8-9pm Florida time

0 0
Score : 199

Hiya! I'd like to join. I have a question though; I usually like to run 3 heroes at once. Do you have a limit to how many heroes you allow a person to have in the guild?

IGNs are Starpath, Isabelle Cloudberry, and Egnigem Cenia.I'm usually on all the time but if not send me an anka box, please x3.

0 0
Score : 50

Hey Flight Of Fancy and Starpath! We have enough room for both of you, we allow people to use all of their heroes. I'll try to cross paths with you guys IG smile 

0 0
Respond to this thread