By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Yakuza (still recruiting!)

By MrChimps57 - MEMBER - November 17, 2014, 01:43:38
*Updated 24 April 2015* Huge Expansion to the haven and an extra pp bonus!

~Hi Everyone!~

We are a well established Level 9 Guild with lots of upgrades,
And we also have an expanding and growing guild haven that has facilities that will suit your Crafting needs!!
Even better we have a Guild site that will be getting more fun events in the upcoming future!!
We are a Sufokian aligned guild but we are mostly casual players that likes to have fun so we accept any nation!
We think of ourselves as one big family so we always take care of everyone, and always put guildies as our 1st priority.
We are not a large guild by any means but we always try our hardest!
~So why not give it a try! \(^o^)/~

Here is a list of Guild Bonuses that we have!

Here we can see our guild haven, We have all the crafting tables and gathering spots scattered in our little haven!
And not to mention it feels cozy just like home!
*Haven includes a Market board, Zaap, Phoenix, lvl 2 Guild hall, lvl 1 Lab, and a Kama Minter.

~We are looking for Active player with a min lvl 35 required~

Our only rule is treat others like how you wanted to be treated.

If you have any questions, you can pm one of these people or post it on this thread.
Phiria - Kikyo - Kusa - Jou - Gu Wuya - Shepard

Oh and if you're interested in the guild site and wanna get the feel of things, here's the link :p
Meow
(If you want to apply straight to the site, you can register as visitor 1st, thank you)

"No Family is Perfect,
We argue, We fight. We even stop
talking to each other at times, but in the
end, family is family. The love will always
Be there."

~See you soon~

2 0
Reactions 14
Score : 2

Always ready to fight

0 0
Score : 228

I'm only level 18 right now but I'm actually looking for a guild for the wisdom boost...if you'd let me in as a light exception, I can hit 35 within a day's worth of grinding. My in-game name is Katruna Finearrow.

0 0
Score : 1116

Hi Esper Jey,
We are sorry to tell you that we dont have the 40 temporary wisdom boost yet, because we are currently a lvl 9 guild, but we have other boost such as hp, dmg, resist, and etc.
I can make an exception of entering you to the guild and you are welcome of course, but be sure to hit 35 (else mr gm is gonna be mad at me) tongue.
Also pm me ingame if you still want to join so i know when to invite smile

~Phiria

0 0
Score : 228

I was offered a spot with a level 4 guild that wanted help with guild points yesterday, unfortunately. But if they end giving me the boot I'll definitely come here to offer support. x3 Heck I'll probably be higher than 35 at that point. Thanks for considering me though!

0 0

Okie, having a guild is always nice, have fun ^-^

0 0

Applying smile

IGN: Ningyou
Level: 116
Class: Rogue

0 0

Put more contacts to the list ~ tongue 

0 0
Score : 76

Bumping post back to the top/slight info adding. still recruiting active players lvl 40+ (or if you know you can level quick or are willing to level with us we can accept a little lower). Active and rather nice join for some fun.

please feel free to pm me (Fauxfire or Furvian) i will be happy to invite you, or write down your name and ill pm you.

Also other people you can pm

Shepard
Gu Wuya
Kusaa

hope to see you soon

0 0

Bumping post, lots been edited

~Phiria

0 0
Score : 34

Hi, I'd like to join if you're still recruiting smile
Cetirizine
ecaflip

0 0

Yes! we are still recruiting Cetirizine smile
You can try contacting the list of people here, and maybe you can catch one online :3
See you soon~
oh and if you cant contact anyone, tell me when you will log in so i can try to log smile

-Phiria

0 0

I'm really interested in joining your guild. I'm a feca level 65. My in game name is Alpha Shot. since I'm a feca I'm really team oriented and I'm looking forward to do some team pvp when I'm high enough.

If you're still recruting I would like to be part of your guild.

0 0

Hi Ricks64,

Yes we are still recruiting biggrin, you can try contacting one of us from the list above. Sadly I don't think I can meet and invite you ingame due to my time differences, but I know that Gu is almost always up so. You can try contacting her :3

Welcome to the guild, and see you soon smile

~Phiria

0 0
Score : 167

Friendly bump! Still looking for active players!
PM Togi, Krista-Reiss, Antibellum, Dedicated, Mello Jee, Gu Wuya, Jou, or any other Yakuza you see around!

0 0
Respond to this thread