By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Pancake Club [BONTA / Level 10 / Haven World]

By ennieeee - MEMBER - August 01, 2014, 00:13:49

ABOUT US

We are a Level 10 guild, founded by a close-knit group of players to create a laidback space for players who want a drama-free environment to play the game in. We are named after our second-in-command's love for pancakes and we encourage all members to wholeheartedly love pancakes (though let's be honest, who doesn't love pancakes?).

The guild currently has the following bonuses:

• +55 HP
  • +20 Lock
  • +20 Dodge
  • +10 Initiative
  • +20% All Damage
  • +20 All Resist
  • +10 Wisdom
  • +10 Prospecting
  • +10% Crafting Exp
  • +2 Kit Skill

We own the Bridge Haven World in Kelba, complete with maxed lab, market, crafting stations, several monster pens.

WHO WE WANT

We don't have any strict criteria for people wanting to join other than that you be respectful of fellow members. Understand that as a guild member you are NOT automatically entitled to discounts, power levels, or free stuff. (you can, however, ask nicely!). We like people who take initiative and are able to hold their own. Brutal honesty is a value we cherish; we don't like walking on eggshells.

If you're chill and know how to be independent when you need to be, we like you. If you like pancakes, we like you too!

There is no strict level requirement for new members, but we'd like if you didn't need hand holding every step of the way.

MEMBER RIGHTS

Due to security issues, access to the guild bank depends heavily on your rank. In order to gain access to keys you will need 1500 guild points.

The HW is open to all members and you may most certainly use the grounds for leveling professions! A lot of money went into obtaining the HW and much care has been taken to ensure it stays neat and tidy so please respect the space.

POLICIES

Alts : As of this edit, alts will be accepted only if they are logged and played actively. We will not house alts "just so they can be in a guild". Exceptions will only be made for members with Goodfella rank.

Pleveling : As mentioned above, guild members are not instantly entitled to plevels; members however may offer at their own discretion to plevel you, or you may ask nicely.

PvP : We are not a PvP-oriented guild, but we don't stop people from taking part in PvP. Go get as much merit as you want! smile

Activity : Cleanup of members will occur once a month; if you are absent for an extend period of time without notice you may run the risk of being kicked. tl;dr please let the GL know if you're going to be away!

Unnecessary Drama : We like everyone to be forthcoming and honest, but please keep your personal fights personal. In the spirit of keeping the guild safe and peaceful, harassment of guildmates will also not be tolerated.

If you are interested in joining our pancake family, PM any of the following people!

Panzerjäger / Desert Rain Frog / Chubbypancakes / Kizame / Seriket / Ennie / Nitrate / Snug Bug
1 0
Reactions 19
Score : 231

Hi, I'd be interested in joining your guild. I've only really been playing Wakfu for a week now, but I did play a bit back during the CBT.

After playing with various classes I've chosen to main my level 23 Pandawa named Mikena (Probably higher by the time you read this). I realize I'm a fairly low level now, but I'm looking forward to developing my character further, planning to take up Fire/water once I get access to better equipment.

0 0
Score : 2

Hi! I'm really new to the game, i just started yesterday. But if you don't mind my noobyness, i'd like to join your Guild =)!
I don't eat Pancakes in regular basis because i'm too lazy to cook them but i do enjoy eating them with maple sirop and strawberries ;p!
I have a Sram, level 27 water/air named Nitrate =)

0 0
Score : 3503
tigerstricker|2014-08-01 21:57:19
Hi, I'd be interested in joining your guild. I've only really been playing Wakfu for a week now, but I did play a bit back during the CBT.

After playing with various classes I've chosen to main my level 23 Pandawa named Mikena (Probably higher by the time you read this). I realize I'm a fairly low level now, but I'm looking forward to developing my character further, planning to take up Fire/water once I get access to better equipment.

I'll try to look for you ingame! Hope to see you soon smile Feel free to PM me as well when you're on, just in case I miss you.

(and welcome, Nitrate!)
0 0
Score : 42

I am also a fairly new player (Only played for a few days), but I'm looking for a guild that I can just chill out with. At the moment, I'm a level 21 Eca named Waffle Taco (hopefully my name doesn't screw over my chance of joining). If you're still recruiting, as this post has been around for a while, I would love to join. Also pancakes are pretty awesome.

0 0
Score : 4

I would love to join your guild, as it seems pretty interesting to be in one like yours. My in-game nick is Depeculo, as it's my best chara for now. He's only at level 28 but I didn't play to much. I'll try to change it though!

0 0
Score : 3503
TheFluffyMango|2014-08-14 13:41:46
I am also a fairly new player (Only played for a few days), but I'm looking for a guild that I can just chill out with. At the moment, I'm a level 21 Eca named Waffle Taco (hopefully my name doesn't screw over my chance of joining). If you're still recruiting, as this post has been around for a while, I would love to join. Also pancakes are pretty awesome.

Mikios22|2014-08-14 18:51:23
I would love to join your guild, as it seems pretty interesting to be in one like yours. My in-game nick is Depeculo, as it's my best chara for now. He's only at level 28 but I didn't play to much. I'll try to change it though!

I haven't been able to catch either of you online so far. Feel free to PM any of the names listed in the first post when you're on and we'll shoot you an invite smile 
0 0
Score : 1500

Already in a guild, but just wanna say, you guys look lovely and I wish you all the best.

0 0
Score : 73

Are you guys still recruiting members?

0 0
Score : 774

Bumpin' this for Guild Merger, The Order of the Lion is with Pancake Club now.

0 0

I would like to join your guild guys. Please send me invite (lvl 38 Osa).

0 0
Score : 89

Hey! I'm currently playing a 31 eca, would like to join.
Previously had my xelor in OOTL, but I guess I wasn't around when the merge happened.
Tried messaging all the people listed ingame, but they must have all been offline. Anyway, my eca is "The House", and I'd love an invite!
Nevermind that. Apparently /whisp works and /w doesn't. I look forward to playing with y'all!

0 0
Score : 774
Cellfonight|2014-10-19 01:40:48
Hey! I'm currently playing a 31 eca, would like to join.
Previously had my xelor in OOTL, but I guess I wasn't around when the merge happened.
Tried messaging all the people listed ingame, but they must have all been offline. Anyway, my eca is "The House", and I'd love an invite!
Nevermind that. Apparently /whisp works and /w doesn't. I look forward to playing with y'all!

When you get on i can transfer Faradohm over too.
0 0
Score : 3

hey i am looking to join your guild with my level 27 osa named kraid. I have some experience with this game (mostly on iop though).

0 0

I tried messaging the people in game, but I guess they were offline. Anyway, I'm a level 23 sacrier and I would like to join your guild. I'm still new to the game; so I hope thats not a problem. If you want to message me in game my characters name is Supetsu. Thanks!

0 0
Score : 354
Spetsjosh|2014-11-02 01:58:56
I tried messaging the people in game, but I guess they were offline. Anyway, I'm a level 23 sacrier and I would like to join your guild. I'm still new to the game; so I hope thats not a problem. If you want to message me in game my characters name is Supetsu. Thanks!

Hi Supetsu, couldn't catch you online either. What time are you usually on?
0 0
Score : 195

Once more open for recruitment, levels 80 and up. PM any of the members listed in the first post!

0 0
Score : 354

Bumpity boo (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧

Still open for recruitment!

0 0

Hey was wondering if I could join too. I PMed everyone in the post, but they were offline at the time. I'm usually on every day for a couple hours and have a 70 rogue and 68 elio that I usually play named Bomboo and Portalenya so if anyone sees this and is on let me know!

0 0
Score : 18

Hey guys, I was interested in join the guild. Is there anyone available who's still in it who knows if you guys are still recruiting? If anyone could get back to me, that would be great. Thank you!

0 0
Respond to this thread