FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

sick of multimen need a guild

By Czerem - MEMBER - May 01, 2014, 19:00:24

hey ive been playing wakfu for about 2 months now and pretty much got the understanding of most things in the game but im sure theres always new things to learn out there in wakfu. all i do is train with multimen and farm alone would love a friendly guild that would love to have a water eni with endless potential waterbiggrin my in game name is: Rello Lvl: 46

0 0
Reactions 3
Score : 6358

Hi Rello! I'd be happy to open my doors for you.
I'm Skai, the Guild Mistress of Illuminati. We're a small guild but we have a big heart and treat each other like family. We seek to run dungeons and will do our best to allow you in mob hunting and dungeons if the opportunity comes available.

A few of us use voice programs like teamspeak and have our own Skype Group Chat.

I will try to reach you as soon as possible (In class as I post this).

IGN: Skai, Akyna, Ayre

0 0
Score : 113
KHfan22|2014-05-01 19:15:33
Hi Rello! I'd be happy to open my doors for you.
I'm Skai, the Guild Mistress of Illuminati. We're a small guild but we have a big heart and treat each other like family. We seek to run dungeons and will do our best to allow you in mob hunting and dungeons if the opportunity comes available.

A few of us use voice programs like teamspeak and have our own Skype Group Chat.

I will try to reach you as soon as possible (In class as I post this).

IGN: Skai, Akyna, Ayre
Exactly what i am looking for cant wait to hear from you smile 
0 0
Score : 6358

Please anticipate a PM from Lynxes for a guild invite. Unfortunately I'm unable to find connection to get on Wakfu at the moment ^^

0 0
Respond to this thread