FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Sufokation - Recruitment Thread (Lvl 10 & Haven World)

By Fakae - MEMBER - March 30, 2014, 20:36:49
Reactions 103
Score : 2200

Bump for the greatest guild in all of Wakfu!

0 0
Score : 19

Two good friends looking for a guild to call a home!

We have one 41 (mine), two 31s (each), and two 16s (each) currently.
To start, I could start on my 41 SRAM to get a feel and get to know everyone if that's cool!

Let me know what you think, we are excited about this opportunity!

1 0
Score : -10
Scornius|2016-03-29 04:08:12
Two good friends looking for a guild to call a home!

We have one 41 (mine), two 31s (each), and two 16s (each) currently.
To start, I could start on my 41 SRAM to get a feel and get to know everyone if that's cool!

Let me know what you think, we are excited about this opportunity!
The next time you're online, send a whisper to Xeressi about getting an invitation. Read our website to learn the details of the guild. Scroll down on the home page to see the guild's leaders and feel free to whisper any of them until you find someone who is online and they will help you.
0 0
Score : 313

Hi, I'm hoping I can join the guild.
I am a currently returning player, lvl 52 osa.
I'm looking forward to serving the guild and FORCE peace on the great Sufokian nation
:'D
*Genocides Bow-Meows*
Edit: Forgot to leave my character name ;w;
Stzika

0 0
Score : 72

Hi,

I'm a level 118 Xelor who plays casually after work and on the weekends. I'm looking for something to be apart of and have a good time with others enjoying the game. I don't mind helping others and working together for the bigger picture. I'm also a software developer and could help improve the site and maybe add some new functionality.

IGN: Olawy
Level: 118
Class: Xelor
Nation: Bonta

0 0
Score : 1521

Awesome we will look for you in game to recruit you. You can look for any of our members/ leaders too for invites.

0 0
Score : 268

Hey guys, newly returning player, away for YEARS, and I was told this guild was a good one! I'd be interested in trying it out.

0 0
Score : 41

Hey New player here currently at lvl 38 looking for invite, Char name Hasteman on most nights. Thanks!

0 0
Score : 140

Just a slight bump to this thread.

Sufokation is still running strong and we are always looking for new faces to join us and be part of the family. Sadly, the guild information for who to contact in game to ask any questions or show interest in joining the guild, is outdated.

If interested feel free to contact any of the names listed below:

Hai Yien Ahs
Dragon King Koroune
Cizin / Ixmir
Berserkz / Grampz
Sephian

0 0
Score : 1

Hi o.o is this thread still open my ign is Dejinn I am level 27

0 0

Yes! Feel free to contact anyone I list below in game to get an invitation to the guild!
Hai Yien Ahs
Dragon King Koroune
Cizin / Ixmir
Berserkz / Grampz
Sephian

1 0
Score : 80

what server is this? Nox? is it true if Nox full of PK?

0 0

The open-world PKing aspect of Wakfu just recently got taken away. So I can safely say the answer to your question is no.

0 0
Score : 13

I tried adding people so I could message them, but no one seems to be online/says player does not exist. I've gotten into the game a whole bunch lately, and I'm playing on my own. It'd be nice to be able to get into a guild and get to know people! I'm pretty lonely. My character is an Eniripsa called Rudechan and I have a bunch of alts. But she's my main.

1 0
Score : 50

Honeesssttllyylaugh The game can only go so far just talking to CPUs and doing most things solo

0 0
Score : 134

Hello, You can try right now as of "Dragon King Koroune" is online, as well as lots of other people. Feel free to contact them as of now or anytime. Thank you and hope to see you in the guild soon! -Zetrox

0 0
Score : 158

Hello Dragon King Koroune here For future Notice, I'm opening the Discord server to all. if you'd like to join,  Refer to the Discord discord.gg/xeZSA3M

0 0
Score : 50

It says it's either invalid or expired

0 0
Score : 20

Hello, My In-game name is Legri, level 135 cra. I quit playing about 3 years ago. Used to be apart of sufokation beforehand, helped capture and defend our homeworld among other things. I'm not sure if Fakae or Majoras still play anymore but nonetheless I'm looking to return to the same guild. Add me in game !

Also I'm on the first page of this thread, used to help with recruitment. If someone could get back to me I'd appreciate it 

1 0
Score : 63

I'd love to join if you're still recruiting!
I'm still relatively new... lvl 47 Eni ^ ^"
But my IGN is Doctorspade if you'd still have me
Thanks in advance!

0 0
Score : 39

I have recently decided to return to Wakfu for a time at least. Would love to come back to my old guild. Not sure if anyone remembers old Nine. But that is me from a long time ago, three years ago it appears. The character name is still valid, among other alts as well. Hopefully I am able to catch someone online.

*edit*
My other toons are as follows:
Ninewe
Nineze
Ninese
The Original Nine

Brickface|2015-07-05 14:11:43
I'm currently looking for a guild to join. My IGN is Ninese. Will continue to attempt to catch someone online.
0 0
Score : -11

Sup Sufolks! Don't mind my dark magics slightly reviving this thread but Sufokation is back at it again! Our arms are open for anyone who wishes to join our family.

If anyone is interested in joining don't hesitate to contact one of the following players below;  

Tellempos
Sephian
Sazin/Cizin
Dankebetus

0 0
Score : 32

Hello, id like to join. i played dofus for a long time and decided to try out wakfu so im looking to join a guild and progress through the game my IGN is Dares

0 0
Respond to this thread