FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Sufokation - Recruitment Thread (Lvl 10 & Haven World)

By Fakae - MEMBER - March 30, 2014, 20:36:49
Reactions 103
Score : 250

Kalk and Crayon have successfully joined the guild.

0 0
Score : 271

Bump, Sufokation is still an active Sufokian guild that recruits players of all levels. We do allow those of other nations to join but are based out of Sufokia, with our haven world just south as you leave the Sufokian Outpost. If you are looking for people to play with, to be part of a long standing guild, or just to talk wakfu with fellow players that love the game send us a message in game or leave one here.

Guild leaders you can find in game are,
Bebop
Rock Steady
Rasael Kunn

0 0
Score : 905

Heyo!

Bebop here -

We're looking for anyone new to the game looking for a long-term guild home. Building a new class of recruits to refresh our long term ranks - so new players and low levels are very welcome.

As you can see from the original post, we offer a lot. I want to stress that we are about building a lasting community in Wakfu and having fun. We've been around since launch and are going nowhere. Additionally, we're willing to help new players run content, and, of course, answer the endless questions we all had/have about Wakfu. If you find yourself really enjoying the game yet needing a good group of players to make it something worth sticking around for - check us out.

Give me a holler if you see me in game! Feel free to contact any of the following for an invite as well:

Rasael Kunn
Rock Steady
Tyrena
Marski
and of course me (Bebop)

0 0
Score : 168

Hi I'm a level 74 eliotrope. I would like to join a guild all my character s are un sufokia. I hope you can invite my char and my alt because I use the hero system. Aetherre is my ign.

0 0
Score : 16

I'll be looking for you in game! See ya soon! smile

- YMCA

Aethere - Been trying to find you in game, then I saw your name was spelled with 1 r, not two like the message said. If you are still looking for a guild, we've been trying to look for you! I'll start looking for Aethere with 1 r. smile

- YMCA

0 0
Score : 1525

Bump

0 0
Score : 256

We are still keeping an eye out for you aethere

0 0

Bump

0 0
Score : 2

Hi. I'm a level 37 Cra who just recently started playing. Your guild looks like a good community for a newbie like me to join. My IGN is Pagong.

Thanks for your consideration.

0 0

I'll send you an invite as soon as I find you in game! Look forward to meeting you soon!

Bebop

0 0
Score : 5

Thx

0 0
Bebop & Rock Steady WANT YOU!

TeamSpeak, Bonuses, Friends, Groups, and SUFOKIA-LOVIN MAYHAM of the finest variety to be had by all.

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? Whisper Bebop, Rock Steady, Marskii, Tyrena, Maatha, YMCA, Runs With Scissors, Porthos, Roca De La Meurta, or Holocene today!

(Or put a message here cause I check it every day or two)

BEBOP
Guild Founder & Leader
Sufokation
0 0
Score : 20

I would bet you 30 pints of my best Pandawa Pints that I would be a great addition to your guild. "Burp!" I am also really good at stuff like Math, drinking and sea chicken wrangling. Finally I must press the issue that I am not a teen age mutant of any sorts "Burp!" but a middle aged pandawa made of no carcinogenic properties. Literally I own no lands with that stuff.

0 0

I'm not sure what happened to our last sea chicken wrangler. I mean, there wasn't much left and the Sufokian guard were so, well, hush-hush about it that I did a double take when you mentioned that particular highly-sought-after-in-this-guild-at-least skill set.

That you follow it up with a declaration of your abdication to your title of lord of the "smoke, brb" realms is none other than fresh of breath air to these lungs.

Yet we have this problem of these 30 pints of beers, and these thirsty Pandawas. Alas, our last sea chicken wrangler was also our last bar tender and since he met Duchess Valvema - the sterchig chicken of the sea, the pints flow no more in the Sufokation haven world.

Do you have a resume for properly slinging 30 pints at 30 patrons in 30 seconds without a drop? If so, we may have an opening for you....

0 0
Score : 271

bump

0 0
Score : 142

[deleted] 

0 0
Score : 651

Hello Hai Yen! Welcome Back to Wakfu. If i see you online i can invite you or let someone else know so they can invite you when your on (:

0 0
Score : 7967

Ooh invite me invite me!

0 0
Score : 1369

I luv Beboop

0 0
Score : 1525
HealingHotness|2016-03-05 22:39:59
Ooh invite me invite me!
HealingHotness I will try to look for you in game to shoot you an invite. You can also try to contact me in game @ Rock Steady. Also other guildies that can recruit you are Bebop, Sasamiko, Tyrena, Maatha, Dragons-kai, Xeressi, and General Zeta.
0 0
Respond to this thread