FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Sufokation - Recruitment Thread (Lvl 10 & Haven World)

By Fakae - MEMBER - March 30, 2014, 20:36:49
Reactions 103
Score : 2

Hey I'd like to join my IGN is Whitelace
==============================
PS ~ Never install this game though steam.
The forums don't like steam. :c

EDIT: Sorry I found a guild a friend joined. I'll be joining that guild sorry.

0 0
Score : 3

I'm currently playing on my summoner, Shenra. I'm completely new to the game and I'm looking for more of a casual pace. Voice chat of either skype or another Voip prefered. (But mostly skype for ease of use)

0 0

Hi! I'm an old player back in beta I decided to play wakfu again.
I wish to join the guild :] IGN is Polaroid Kitty. Thanks again ph34r 

0 0
Score : 105

Thank you for letting me join the guild! It is very neat so far :3!

0 0
Score : 3

Hello I'm interested in joining your guild. My IGN is Kurok, an Osamodas' Whip currently lvl 22.

0 0
Score : 1233

Hello, everybody!

I'd like to apologize for the lack of replies in here. I had some trouble irl, barely had time to keep up with guild in game, let alone keep track of the forums.

Fortunately almost everyone managed to find us in game, so I guess all is fine! ^^

Welcome to all of you new memebers!
Guild is shining more with activity than ever!

• Majoras

0 0
Score : 124

Hello,
i'm interested in joinning the guild! I used to play Dofus, played it for about 2 years and started to play Wakfu since last month.
I'm a Enutrof by heart, the only char that i ever played, level 58 at moment. Since i enjoy crafting, farming, etc and not really focused into PVP, this guild looks like a fit place for me smile

My IGN is: Shovelnator.

Thanks! biggrin 

0 0

Hey, pretty much bran new to Wakfu. Was looking for a new game to sink my hours into and Wakfu seems to be it. Would love some people to chat with as we play, drop me a message asap!

IGN: Fonetik

0 0

Hey I'm looking to join the guild but all the names listed appear to be offline. My name in game is " Bonk'D "

0 0
Score : 69

Hi there, bit of a strange request I want to ask of your guild. Message IPunchYou when you get the chance please.

0 0

Just to let everyone know, we are still recruiting ^^

• Majoras

0 0

Hello,

I'm interested in joining the guild. My IGN name is: Sarah Palin

0 0

We are always recruiting, folks!

• Majoras

0 0
Score : 25
Hail Sufo!!

This is quite the Guild. I have the best time here, and I am sure you will too. Come join our ranks.

Hail Sufo!!

Cizin 
1 0
Score : 652

Hey i was wondering if i could join Sufokation i am a level 128 eniprisa. my IGN is Rosehealer if i can join tongue i'm always up for dungeons and other things when i am on tongue 

0 0
Score : 25
pyromagez|2015-06-01 04:13:25
Hey i was wondering if i could join Sufokation i am a level 128 eniprisa. my IGN is Rosehealer if i can join tongue i'm always up for dungeons and other things when i am on tongue
Yes you may. I'll try to catch you online if not be sure to reach out to one of our members in game.
Cizin 
0 0

=)

Couldn't catch you online yet, rose. I'll keep trying!

0 0
Score : 652

So i finally joined today! nice guild so far and i would highly recommend it everyones pretty talkative and fun tongue 

1 0
Score : 5

Hey, I'd love to join you guys. I tried messaging anyone on the given list but no one was online.

0 0
Score : 85
Prometheian|2015-06-16 02:51:55
Hey, I'd love to join you guys. I tried messaging anyone on the given list but no one was online.

Guess it was just a timing issue.
Welcome to our ranks!

^^
0 0
Respond to this thread