By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers
Score : 1213

Sufokation - Recruitment Thread (Lvl 10 & Haven World)

By Fakae - MEMBER - March 30, 2014, 20:36:49
"In order to survive, the natives of Sufokia have banded together to form the fierce tribe, Sufokation!"

1st of all, we welcome players of any nation and any level, even though we do have a bias in our hearts towards the beach scenery and the sound of the seagulls in Sufokia.

Who We Are

Sufokation has been around for over 2 years now. We were once a big guild full of fun people of all ages and levels. That took us to lvl 10 and allowed us to unlock most of the guild bonuses as well as to have a nice Haven World. The guild size has fluctuated a bit since then due to inactivity, massive server evasion, school finals, etc... but we have always kept an active core of dedicated players.

One thing has always united all our members: we are a chill guild that just wants to have fun and avoid drama. Because of that we keep our PvP activities to a minimum and focus on PvE and crafting. That does not mean we ask your members not to PvP, far from it, but we don't get the whole guild involved in PvP fights and dramas.

Our oldest members are very knowledgeable and more than willing to give advice and explain any game mechanics you might want to know in detail.

Who We're Looking For

We are looking for all sorts of players who will make the game more fun for us! It doesn't matter if you are a very casual player or a hardcore grinder. As long as you are respectful with everyone, you're more than welcome to join our ranks.

Our current player base leans towards lvl 125+ game content, but our oldest members are able to clear the end game stuff with relative ease. By no means this should discourage lower lvl players, though. We strongly recommend everyone to live through the game content at their own pace, learning and developing their strategic skills and class knowledge as they go. This means we will most likely not powerlevel players who lack a high lvl alt (ok maybe a few lvl boosts here and there XD ) but we will support them with gear and advice and try to hook them up with players within their lvl range.

An important thing: we expect our members to be pro-active enough to make things related to their interests happen (with help, ofc). We need players willing to initiate dungeon runs, grinding groups, guild events, crafting task forces or whatever else fits their goals. As a friendly guild once said "your destiny is ultimately in your hands".

What We Can Offer You

Besides the awesome company of our members, the jokes and the (crazy) chat, here are the guild bonuses we have unlocked so far (all of them):
  • +3 Kit Skill
  • +20% Air Damage
  • +20% Earth Damage
  • +20% Fire Damage
  • +20% Water Damage
  • +20% Air Resists
  • +20% Earth Resists
  • +20% Fire Resists
  • +20% Water Resists
  • +55 HP
  • +20 Dodge
  • +20 Lock
  • +10 Initiative
  • +20 Prospecting
  • +20 Wisdom
  • +10% Crafting XP.
  • +10% Crafting XP for all Weapon Masters, Armorer, Jeweler, and Miner
  • 4 Guild Costumes
  • Guild Pet (Croum)
  • Guild Standart Emote

Our Haven World is located in Sufokia Headquarters, just south (left of the screen) form Sufokia Outpost, and provides plenty of room for lvling professions (at 75% plant rates) and monster pens designed to make farming that annoying piece of gear easier.
We've got all the important bonus providing buildings done, and we're currently working towards expanding the guild vault space as much as we can.
Oh, and did I mention our HW is amazing?

Contact Us!

Did we pick your interest? If you want more information, wish to visit our haven world or, most importantly, want to join us, message one of the people below (alts are listed on the same line) in game or leave a reply below and we'll try to find you online (the latter might take longer).

New members are given a 2 weeks period to get to know us and for us to get to know them before we give them an official Sufokation rank and grant access to most of our vault and guild stuff.

• Majoras / Romani / Nabooru Spirit Sage / Kaepora Gaebora / Molgera
  • Volvagia / Impa Sage of Shadow / Midona
  • Tataiya / Salright
  • Gruyère
  • Rasael Kunn / Ra-Koon Jinn
  • Bebop / Ymca / Runs With Scissors
  • Cizin / Tepeu
  • Marki / Marskii / Imark
Thank you for your interest and I hope we'll see you in our guild chat soon!
- Majoras, Sufokation Guild Leader

[Last update on: May, 24, 2015 ]
Reactions 101
Score : 2

Hey could I maybe Jin on one of my chars current or if I make another char and make it sufokian. If not it would be a brak. Or Bonta that would in :8

You are most welcome to join on any char you desire, regardless of its nation.
Just contact us in game, or let us know here your ign so we can find you ^^

Score : 20

Hi guys, I'm Legri. I've been around since closed beta, left after release and when I came back I joined Sufokation. It's honestly a great guild, full of friendly people who are willing to help with whatever. Feel free to send a message to me in game, or to anyone else on the contact list Fakae put above, if you'd like to join. Happy Wakfu'n!

Score : 38

Hi do i have to be in your nation to join your guild? if not do u mine if i join i have no friends on my list and i really want to meet new people

Jaklighting|2014-04-06 22:36:45
Hi do i have to be in your nation to join your guild? if not do u mine if i join i have no friends on my list and i really want to meet new people
Nope, any nation would be fine. Just hit one of our toons in game for a guild invitation ^^
(i tried to find your sac in game, but it seems my limited playtime didn't match yours so far)
Score : 38

Ooo maybe i can add u whats your in game name?

Jaklighting|2014-04-08 18:34:47
Ooo maybe i can add u whats your in game name?
You can try to contact any of the names below (I'm Majoras) when you are online:
  • Majoras / Romani / Volvagia / Impa Sage of Shadow
  • Tataiya / Doziac / Venus Mantrap
  • Miss Willowacks
  • Legri
  • Pickles

Score : 18

Sage waits for friends.

Baah.

//Gobbsage
Score : 48

Hello Majoras. I am contacting you with regard to guild membership.

I liked the way you introduced your guild and yourself in your opening post. It shows the level of your maturity and professionalism. Based on what I read, I am under the impression that your guild HQ is located somewhere in Sufokia, which is a plus since I love the beautiful sceneries there.

A very brief introduction about me: I am an ex-beta player seeking to restart Wakfu after about two years of absence. I played as pure air sram during beta and I would like to continue as a sram, albeit from this new account. It seems the game has undergone significant change in the last two years...

I am currently looking for an experienced and mature guild to join. Please be aware that I am still F2P. Currently awaiting Sram revamp before I go ahead and switch to P2P. If this is okay with you and if you are still open for recruiting, I'd like to be considered for membership.

Ayakumi|2014-06-23 19:16:49
Hello Majoras. I am contacting you with regard to guild membership.

I liked the way you introduced your guild and yourself in your opening post. It shows the level of your maturity and professionalism. Based on what I read, I am under the impression that your guild HQ is located somewhere in Sufokia, which is a plus since I love the beautiful sceneries there.

A very brief introduction about me: I am an ex-beta player seeking to restart Wakfu after about two years of absence. I played as pure air sram during beta and I would like to continue as a sram, albeit from this new account. It seems the game has undergone significant change in the last two years...

I am currently looking for an experienced and mature guild to join. Please be aware that I am still F2P. Currently awaiting Sram revamp before I go ahead and switch to P2P. If this is okay with you and if you are still open for recruiting, I'd like to be considered for membership.
Oops, forgot to check this thread for a while.

Glad you were able to find us in game shortly after your post =D

Welcome to sufokation, Aya!

• Majoras

Cu-|2014-06-10 14:55:55

Sage waits for friends.

Baah.

//Gobbsage
Dat lovely cat!
Score : 49

wooot!!! bump! =D

Score : 780

Heya Maj! Ive been thinking about coming back so dont be surprised if you see a message from me. smile

Score : 61

I tried to contact you guys the other night and the guild was full without higher ranked people online. Just wanted to leave some names for contact in case it'd be helpful (Vryoh/Hoshimi)

Oops, overcrowded guild problem was solved. Kicked a lot of inactives.

I'd like to inform that due to a large intake members in a short period of time, we are temporarily limiting our invitations to indications from current members for a couple of weeks.
This should give everyone time to know each other and get used to the guild, and help make sure we don't lose our sense of unity.

===> ignore that, we're back to normal

• Majoras
Score : 2423

this guild is toxic. be warned.

Score : 75

This sounds great!

Can I join? I'm not that strong (yet) but I do love the Sufokian region, and am far too active for my own good.

In game name is Air Heart.

Score : 58

Hey there. Joined today. Added by Venus Mantrap.

My character is a 29 Sacrier as of writing this. I have a 50 Water Eni that I haven't played in 2 years.

Played in beta and at launch. Don't remember what guild I was in, but I was always Sufokian.

Score : 140

Erim added me to the guild today. As I am usually in Japan I am on at pretty strange hours but I look forward to talking and playing with you all. My in game name is Vellauno, a fire/water enu.

Score : 161

Hello! I'd like to join. My IGN is Mauua and currently a 16 tribrid sram. Been a long dofus veteran.

Respond to this thread