By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Proffesionalized girl gamers seeking members!

By Nameless11 - MEMBER - March 03, 2014, 08:06:55

Hello everybody, a new guild has opened their doors and is seeking professionalized girl gamers. We also accept guy gamers but only if they are white knights willing to defend our honor and give us items and kamas for moments of our attention. We do this because we wish to keep our guild chat & general guild experience conductive. If you are from read it or fortune we kindly ask you to abandon your ties or not apply. /s

Our guild name is Proffesionalized Girl Gamers; we currently have only 3 active members all with different characters above level 100.
Here is a list of what we do and have:

Currently able to do Excarnus, Milkar, and level 95- dungeons with just us 3!
Run leveling groups every now and then
Level 100 Leather Dealer
Level 100 Handyman
We are brand newsad but we are working hard for level 4 and the guild chest smile
We accept anybody level 80+. But please remember we only accept white knights and professionalized girl gamers.
If you'd like to join please message: Ultima, ItsMinaj, Deenyce, Mirajer, Caseybot, or Beelzebozo.

(Player IDs epicultima, tupher, and nameless11 respectively)

Run a /whois or add us to see if we are online! Or you may message me on this website with a name and a time you'll be online and I'll message you! -Caseybot

0 0
Reactions 6
Score : 85

I'm a guy, but I play the game to make friends and have fun. I'd still be interested in joining, but I understand I don't quite fit your criteria.

0 0
Score : 15791

"We also accept guy gamers but only if they are white knights willing to defend our honor and give us items and kamas for moments of our attention."

If any player claims to be female and then expects kamas and items it is most likely a scam.

As most of the time it turns out to be a male. I try to treat everyone equally, if I know my friend needs help perhaps equipment and I have some spare I give them the equipment there gender should not be a driving factor in helping other people.

I am not trying to derail your guild thread however for me it is far more important to protect players from scammers.

2 -1
Score : 300
aidanjk|2014-03-03 10:35:23
I'm a guy, but I play the game to make friends and have fun. I'd still be interested in joining, but I understand I don't quite fit your criteria.
Sure! PM ingame name, or /whois/add any of the people listed in the OP and whisper for add.
0 0
Score : 3439

I dont think its a scam perse...however, the statement...

"white knights willing to defend our honor and give us items and kamas for moments of our attention."

....First of all treating someone right i.e being knights...has nothing to do with what they will give you... If you think that it does...well....thats...sad.There are good and bad ppl in the world you should avoid the bad, and have to give the rest a chance, seeing everything with jaded eyes helps no one. Instead that line above says a lot more about you than it does them.

0 0
Score : 999

Not sure if trolling, or playing to nerds' weaknesses.

Either way -> =_=

0 0
Score : 6350

Oh hello. A familiar name has come across the guild forums in a guild recruitment thread.
Well seeing this post I have to say as a guild leader, yes the thought of "oh we are looking for females only but males are okay too" is not a bad thing but as lyricalglitchen says, the sentence she bold and quoted brings a big frown in my eyes. I believe it is a sign of laziness or something like "hey girl, I want your attention. I'll give you these kamas to talk to me."

If I wasn't leading a guild and if I didn't love my guild to death, I wouldn't join this guild if it was the only guild in the server. The requirements if this guild doesn't show a sense of respect for other males who play this game.

[Text Removed - Atdose]

Skai
Guild Mistress of Illuminati

0 0
Respond to this thread