By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Illusions of Grandeur (Sufokia) (Guild lvl 10 & HW) - Recruiting

By lyricalglitchen - MEMBER - June 21, 2013, 21:07:38
Reactions 67
Score : 6

i would like to join your guild smile im an active player lvl 70 cra

0 0
Score : 3438

Recruiting - Open

0 0
Score : 18

Recruiting Open - Any lvl or nationsmile 

0 0
Score : 2

Hi I'm new (Just Subed) and looking for a Guild to help me grow and where I can contribute back.

Name: Dark Venom

Nation: Amakna

Lvl:28

0 0
Score : 84

I would very much like to join smile 

0 0

Hi, ill try and contact as soon as i cansmile 

0 0
Score : 2

Hello, I'd like to join, IGN = Delinquent

Thanks.

0 0
Score : 75

Hello, I would like to join as well, but I was curious if you accept unsubbed players as well? I'm quite poor, but I still enjoy the game thus far, and would like friends and people to help guide me smile. Thank you.

0 0
Score : 40

In order to try and get a hold of people more quickly you can try to reach me as well! anyone from the guild can add new members so if you can't get a hold of the guild leaders you can try getting a hold of me since I get on in the early afternoon and late at night for my timezone. :3

Demonspy

Demon Nor Angel

I'll be more than happy to help you guys out!

GreatestCupcake|2014-03-17 21:42:42
Hello, I would like to join as well, but I was curious if you accept unsubbed players as well? I'm quite poor, but I still enjoy the game thus far, and would like friends and people to help guide me smile. Thank you.
That's a very good question, and to my knowledge we accept everyone, f2p or p2p biggrin it shouldn't matter since the real concern is to have fun and help those who need it from what i am aware of. n.n;;
0 0

Due to the guild member limit, and that un-subbed players have very tight restrictions on trade, also cant use the guild bank or do much of anything outside of Astrub, we do not accept un-subed players at the current time, if this changes well reconsider. Greatest Cupcake you had already joined if you wish to stay youre more then welcome to, but due to all the restrictions we dont accept non- subbed players, i updated the guild post it didnt say so before, sorry for any confusion.

0 0

Recruiting - Open

0 0

Open Recruiting - any lvl or Nation

0 0

Open recruiting

0 0

Recruitng Any lvl or Nation welcome

0 0
Score : 154

Open Recruiting

0 0
Score : 272

Im thinking about joining, but I am curious. What are the guilds colors?

0 0

Silver and dark purple

0 0
Score : 4222

I'm interested. Whisper me on my main or alt
main: Nereid
Alt: Transcendit Machina

0 0

Recruiting-Open

0 0